Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Caley @ the dump
Important game for us if we want to secure a top six finish. Great result against Celtic so why can't we do it against caley eh. Hopefully RB and IS will be back.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

I dont see the need for them to be back in this game. We still looked good without them. Although i would like sproule up with wohlfarth to see.

Well up for this. Confidence throughout the team should see us sweep "them" aside.

Having just spectacularly beaten the league leaders at the same time as Caley failed to beat the side stranded at the bottom, if nothing else, all of the momentum is on our side!

Any of the Central Staggies making the trip up for this one?

(03-09-2013, 08:49 PM)calum6r4 Wrote: Having just spectacularly beaten the league leaders at the same time as Caley failed to beat the side stranded at the bottom, if nothing else, all of the momentum is on our side!

Any of the Central Staggies making the trip up for this one?
Yeah Calum. Most of us are making a weekend of it and going up on the Friday. I'll be going up from Glasgow Saturday morning though if you're keen for the early train?

Without doubt the most important Highland derby ever.

Depending on how other results go, a win for either side, could secure them top six status and might go a long way to bringing European football to the Highlands.

We are long overdue a win at the dump and, given their dip in form and our surge in form we must start very strong favourites for this one.

(03-09-2013, 11:09 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Without doubt the most important Highland derby ever.

Depending on how other results go, a win for either side, could secure them top six status and might go a long way to bringing European football to the Highlands.

We are long overdue a win at the dump and, given their dip in form and our surge in form we must start very strong favourites for this one.

I think our players will enjoy the wide open spaces (and the green grass!) at the dump. I have nothing but good feelings about this one.

I am sure I posed this question in another thread but if tHe mongrels finish in the top 6 this year will it be the first time they have achieved it? How sweet if we were to make the top 6 at our first attempt. And, if we finish above them at the end we can put this shadow pish to bed.

Just had a look at the run in for all teams, I am not sure my nerves are going to hold.......

What a season regardless of what happens next.

I know it's been an expensive time if late with all the home games, but I think we need to go all out to fill the away stand next week at the Longman.
A win there would all but secure a top six finish, and while Caley are also still in a strong position for a top half finish, a defeat for either team could cause a nervy last couple of games before the split!

I think for this game -regardless from the fact it's a derby- I think we as fans need to turn out in force and get right behind the team for this game!

There is no doubt that Caley will be up for it now, but with a good backing against the usually quiet home support in Inverness, we could be that extra little lift that the County players need!

The players have been fantastic for the past couple of months, and it's time now for the fans to step up to the plate and give that little extra boost!

Could hardly agree more with The Jailender. We won't outnumber them but we can sure as hell outshout and outsing them.

Let's get that away end bouncing.

I can't make the caley game...well pissed ....off....but hopefully DA will play the same team and gt the same fight it of them,...I will be watching it on the TV.....Smile
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Really looking forward to this as it's my first ICT away match since we beat them 3-1 in the 1st Division. Been offshore for the 4 games against them there since.

No doubt about it we should sell out the away end for this. Already booked my ticket in the Central Staggies section.

Wee reminder that the game is replayed on BBC Alba Big Grin

Is it section H for the singing section?

Give me a draw I would bite your hand off...

ICT seem to have lost their way, with this being a derby anything can happen.
Highlander29

Could we adopt the Celtic chant- adapted to HAVE A GO, GRANT MUNRO- for this game?

Absolutely depressed about missing this.. But I really hope we can sellout the "Howdens and Simpsons End" at the Landfill.
Mon the County.. Believe..
They never came North of Culloden

Well they are well over due a hiding from us and what better time to do it. It is very good position to be in as Caley are starting to brick it, i.e how dare RCFC threaten to overshadow their best ever season. Ha ahaa ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaah.

LETS DO THIS!!!

(03-10-2013, 01:23 PM)gujeecof Wrote: Could we adopt the Celtic chant- adapted to HAVE A GO, GRANT MUNRO- for this game?

Definitely and we'd have to keep it going for hours like Celtic