Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Riordan to County
Saw this on the BBC website. I think he'd be great for us to have, plenty experience and can score goals!

I think he would be good for us and he can score goals

This topic has already been extensively discussed for the past week in the "Speculation" thread, what's wrong with adding to that discussion?

Some of you guys seem to be obsessed with where stuff should be filed. Fair enough but the speculation thread is now 22 pages long and quite hard to come in from where you last seen it.

The green arrow to left of each topic title will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

Ah cool, learn something new every day.

(08-17-2012, 01:29 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Some of you guys seem to be obsessed with where stuff should be filed.

"Anything Goes" for this nonsense

Said it before and I will say it again. The guy is a fud and will disrupt the dressing room and most likely end up embarrassing himself in the Mallard. I know we need someone who can score goals but Riordan is not the answer.

Pro's - scores goals

Con's - has a very bad reputation and may very well cause trouble at County

DA has the smarts to corner him and put him on a leash though, if that happens we may very well get a glut of goals.

It's a bit like sticking your head out the window of a speeding car, fun while it lasts (goals bit of analogy) but you may very well end up with a wasp going right up your nose - [censored] first (you know the rest).

Heads or tails, heads or tails, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

If we do take him Ive said elsewhere it needs to be on a pay to play basis and if he messes up put him in digs in Kinlochbervie, a month there would cure or kill anyone. IMO the only club with any chance of sorting him out is County

Riordan is a quality player. Flawed genius with a bad boy image doesnt matter to me. Adams will keep him pinned down. I can see it being similar to a Fergie & Cantona relationship Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

He can't possibly be as bad as he is portrayed in the press get him in short term.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

lock up the picturehouse

Riordan is a class player with a large chip on his shoulder. I think he should be given a chance to shine and county can give him that chance.A pay per game contract might be the answer,he has an awesome scoreing record .Only time will tell

(08-19-2012, 08:04 PM)bonzos revenge Wrote: Riordan is a class player with a large chip on his shoulder. I think he should be given a chance to shine and county can give him that chance.A pay per game contract might be the answer,he has an awesome scoreing record .Only time will tell

Pay per goal only would be a better option.

(08-20-2012, 09:04 AM)County73 Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 08:04 PM)bonzos revenge Wrote: Riordan is a class player with a large chip on his shoulder. I think he should be given a chance to shine and county can give him that chance.A pay per game contract might be the answer,he has an awesome scoreing record .Only time will tell

Pay per goal never works. You turn greedy b*stard strikers into even more greedy b*stard strikers, who never ever pass to a team-mate in a better position to score.

get him in,need someone,to put the, ball in the net,if anyone can control him it will be del boy

(08-20-2012, 09:48 AM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 09:04 AM)County73 Wrote:

Pay per goal never works. You turn greedy b*stard strikers into even more greedy b*stard strikers, who never ever pass to a team-mate in a better position to score.

Ok. Pay per goal, pay per assist!

(08-20-2012, 07:48 PM)Hambo34 Wrote: get him in,need someone,to put the, ball in the net,if anyone can control him it will be del boy

You, really, like, commas

Any news on this, really hope we can get him. He's a idiot but good player and think he'd do well for us