Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fallout from Rangers
(07-11-2015, 02:36 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: WOW - For a Ross County fans forum - 19 pages on the horrible scum is baffling.
So why are you adding to the comments ???

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/range...-earnings/

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-...xman/10032

That's the Court of Session ruled that Rangers should have paid income tax on EBTs between 2001-2009, basically confirming that they spent most of that decade financially doping the league and essentially cheating their way to silverware.

But despite the continued insistence that they're the same club they were before, the newco Rangers won't be hit financially by the ruling as it's the oldco that are liable.  Which is lucky for them because otherwise there would be a fairly weighty tax bill coming their way!

If the taxman want's these loans re-paid then a certain Mr Dodds might be asking for a pay rise soon!!

(11-08-2015, 07:53 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: If the taxman want's these loans re-paid then a certain Mr Dodds might be asking for a pay rise soon!!

If he's around long enough

Rangers/Hibs was a great game today. Really good advert for the Championship.

First time seeing Hibs this season and they look quite a bit below the level of Hearts last season. Probably too many young players, especially in midfield. Cummings is a great young player and I'd be surprised if Hibs didn't lose him in January. Losing Allan and Cummings in 6 months and to still get promoted would be difficult.

Rangers have got the foundations of a good team but clearly still need a few additions, especially in central defence and up front. I can't believe how out of depth Wilson looks, he looks shocking. The likes of Tavernier, Wallace, Holt and Waghorn are brilliant for the Championship and should be able to step up quite comfortably next season.

(12-28-2015, 06:24 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Really good advert for the Championship.

Apart from the rampant sectarian chanting, obviously.

Soooooo it would appear that the most detestable club in Scotland is looking to sign the most detestable player in England:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36293572

(05-14-2016, 04:16 PM)Rocco Wrote: Soooooo it would appear that the most detestable club in Scotland is looking to sign the most detestable player in England:

Wad nae some power the gift he gie us,to see oor selves as ithers  see us,
That destestable clubs support stood by them it was not the support who did things wrong but a certain mr Murray  love or hate they will make our turnstiles tick and don't be surprised that our season tickets go up scum they might be in some people eyes A--- but expensive scum ,
Why do I say this because I know. Craig Houston who lost his house buisness and marriage had a nervous breakdown people rallied round the guy in their thousand ,a decent human being a Rangers supporter  but a decent human being , he was mainstay of fight back  ,

If we go down the road of hating people !! Decent people !! Not all supporters in any club in the land are bad elements but to stoke the fire with hatred, build up the county shout fir county never mind Rangers Celtic hearts Aberdeen Hibs. Our club first and foremost
My wee mate Davie Durrand ex Inverness thistle player staunch Celtic man ,he sponsors Devine Caley thistle but,he is an ICT season ticket holder,but when Celtic in town he gives his season ticket to anyone who wants it ,and buys an away ticket and goes into Celtic end ,we have some run ins about that, I could never support another team playing our own Ross County,
Born in the county brought up in the county ( went away in service ) will die in the county supporting Ross  county. !! We don't care what the others say !! We are Ross County. Proud highlanders,,

(05-14-2016, 04:16 PM)Rocco Wrote: Soooooo it would appear that the most detestable club in Scotland is looking to sign the most detestable player in England:

Just a poisonous, poisonous environment all round.  Ian Black was unpopular for a reason, but he has nothing on Joey.

Edit: the good news is, if the rumoured contract is true - circa £20,000 per week for three years - then the second incarnation of the most desirable club in Scotland will soon be killed off again.

(05-14-2016, 04:48 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Wad nae some power the gift he gie us,to see oor selves as ithers  see us,
That destestable clubs support stood by them it was not the support who did things wrong but a certain mr Murray  love or hate they will make our turnstiles tick and don't be surprised that our season tickets go up scum they might be in some people eyes A--- but expensive scum ,
Why do I say this because I know. Craig Houston who lost his house buisness and marriage had a nervous breakdown people rallied round the guy in their thousand ,a decent human being a Rangers supporter  but a decent human being , he was mainstay of fight back  ,

If we go down the road of hating people !! Decent people !! Not all supporters in any club in the land are bad elements but to stoke the fire with hatred, build up the county shout fir county never mind Rangers Celtic hearts Aberdeen Hibs. Our club first and foremost
My wee mate Davie Durrand ex Inverness thistle player staunch Celtic man ,he sponsors Devine Caley thistle but,he is an ICT season ticket holder,but when Celtic in town he gives his season ticket to anyone who wants it ,and buys an away ticket and goes into Celtic end ,we have some run ins about that, I could never support another team playing our own Ross County,
Born in the county brought up in the county ( went away in service ) will die in the county supporting Ross  county. !! We don't care what the others say !! We are Ross County. Proud highlanders,,

I said they are the most detestable club in Scotland, I didn't mention the fans. I know plenty The 
Rangers fans who are very pleasant. Unfortunately, they also have a sizeable section of their support that like to engage in the less savoury acts of sectarianism, every bit as much as their shameful twin from across the city. Until both clubs manage to cleanse their support of this, they will always be looked upon as Scotland's Shame.

99% of all Old Firm fans are utter nobs. Hope Sevco go bust again. Celtic as well.

(05-19-2016, 11:27 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: 99% of all Old Firm fans are utter nobs. Hope Sevco go bust again. Celtic as wellIocmon .

Cmon the  Staggies, what's the obsession with other clubs ,when I see the away stand packed with Celtic Aberdeen Hearts  Dundee ICT  now another packed house cmon th , Staggies. Money through the turnstile S 
 Alan Stubbs for Bolton John Hughes for Hibs  and if ICT can find Lord Lucan  oooo stop it buff  your being obsessive about the !!!! S-T-A-G-G-I-E-S

(05-14-2016, 04:48 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: That destestable clubs support stood by them it was not the support who did things wrong but a certain mr Murray  love or hate they will make our turnstiles tick and don't be surprised that our season tickets go up scum they might be in some people eyes A--- but expensive scum

How did nobody pick up on this? In what way did the Rangers support stand by their club? They threatened and intimidated rulemakers, other clubs board members, and even small businesses who dared to be owed money by their detestable club. That's as far as their standing by them it went.

The Rangers support did nothing to really save their club and that's why it died. They raised less money (despite their unbelievable numerical advantage) than we raised for Save Our Staggies. They only turned up again once a white knight (who turned out to be another crook) came along to buy them out of trouble for them.

Their support did nothing, and are lucky to have a club to follow. The only supporters that did anything to help them were the crooked ones running the SFA who shouldn't have been allowed to (Campbell Ogilvie, former Rangers' Director getting to decide their fate?).

If you want to see how a support really stands by their club, look no further than Hearts. True supporters who dug deep and saved their club without having to have the rules changed to help them.

The Rangers support did not stand by their club, and they deserve nothing. I for one will be supporting Hibs today.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-21-2016, 01:53 PM)Spain Wrote: How did nobody pick up on this? In what way did the Rangers support stand by their club? They threatened and intimidated rulemakers, other clubs board members, and even small businesses who dared to be owed money by their detestable club. That's as far as their standing by them it went.

The Rangers support did nothing to really save their club and that's why it died. They raised less money (despite their unbelievable numerical advantage) than we raised for Save Our Staggies. They only turned up again once a white knight (who turned out to be another crook) came along to buy them out of trouble for them.

Their support did nothing, and are lucky to have a club to follow. The only supporters that did anything to help them were the crooked ones running the SFA who shouldn't have been allowed to (Campbell Ogilvie, former Rangers' Director getting to decide their fate?).

If you want to see how a support really stands by their club, look no further than Hearts. True supporters who dug deep and saved their club without having to have the rules changed to help them.

The Rangers support did not stand by their club, and they deserve nothing. I for one will be supporting Hibs today.

Probably the most nonsensical,reply to any post on here ,

Why, because it's true and you don't have a comeback for your beloved Rangers? How much did you donate to their cause?

(05-21-2016, 04:27 PM)Spain Wrote: Why, because it's true and you don't have a comeback for your beloved Rangers? How much did you donate to their cause?

Again the most  nonsensical reply , I've lost money today   £5 on Jason  being match winner 
We domrealisecwhat your trying here

I don't think you know what the word nonsensical means.

I however don't understand what the word domrealisecwhat means.

(05-21-2016, 04:44 PM)Spain Wrote: I don't think you know what the word nonsensical means.

I however don't understand what the word  means.

Obviously you!!!!  don't!!!having being told twice  ha ha  
Now well done to Hibs and Alan Stubbs, at least he can leave for Bolton with head high  and leave the door open for Yogi and John Collins

I'm with Spain on this one, the The Rangers support have done nothing other than complain at how unfair it was that they got punted down to League 2. Conveniently forgetting that Gretna didn't get away so lightly when they went bust. There is no Scotland-wide conspiracy against the blue half of Scotland's Shame, if anything people in power have done everything they can to get them back into the premiership, 'for the good of Scottish football'. The last few seasons have been the most interesting in my memory, hopefully there is still enough disparity that it doesn't return to the usual boring 2 horse race from next season!

Yep was fully behind Hibs Today and well done to them. What is it with The Rangers/Sevco/Whatever that brings out the worst in everyone and Scottish Football. It is for this reason I wish they had died, properly.

Can't say I am looking forward to having them in our ground next season.