Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don Cowie and Cardiff
I thought missing so many chances could have cost Cardiff but the game got a bit dull after the sending off.

Great news for Don Cowie, I'm not sure how it will compare to McDiarmid Park and the Challenge Cup...

Welldone to the Cardiff lads. It crazy to think there's more Scottish players in that team than the rest of the uk.

I really do hope they finally get promoted this year
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Lets hope he shows Charlie Adam how its done.

Wembley on Sunday for Don, hope he has a great game!

Two former Ross County players face up against each other today at Wembley.....i really hope Don is the one with a huge grin on his face at the end!

Don is having a decent game.

Would love for him to win, 1 up just now.

Don played superb throughout! Great to see him score his penalty, he deserves every bit of praise he receives. He done County proud.

What a game that was and well done don great performance, although I rated him I never thought I would see him at Wembley in a league cup performance. That just shows what talent and pure hard work can achieve.

Would love to see him in premier league next year he deserves it, one day he may just return with any luck.

(02-26-2012, 08:02 PM)staggie1993 Wrote: What a game that was and well done don great performance, although I rated him I never thought I would see him at Wembley in a league cup performance. That just shows what talent and pure hard work can achieve.

Would love to see him in premier league next year he deserves it, one day he may just return with any luck.

Agreed, We'd be lucky to see a 36 year old DC return to Dingwall for a final season or two.

At least he showed that one Scottish international can hit a decent pen...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/...Kenny.html

wht is all this liking don cowie with a suprise return 2 county because i am his cousin and he has said nothin' to me about it

I would definitely like Don Cowie back at County but no one has linked him back to us, merely suggesting that it would be great if he did come back to end his career with us, so just calm down me old mucka
First to the bar

(06-15-2012, 11:44 PM)kif Wrote: I would definitely like Don Cowie back at County but no one has linked him back to us, merely suggesting that it would be great if he did come back to end his career with us, so just calm down me old mucka

aparently once county u11s were losing 11-0 in the last min and then don scored to make it 11-1 and his dad also named don cowie said you would have thought that it was the winning goal the way he celebraited it and the whole point of this mesage to you was to say that he wanted a move to county and sky sports were makin ruers about this last week

Don Cowie has a dad called Don Cowie? So there are two Don Cowies? Someone should make up a chant.

The only thing more unlikely than that previous scenario would be if Phil and Gary Neville's dad was called Neville.
YOINK

it was in the hamilton programe that is where i got the information from

Wow I am blown away. What's the name of Gary and Phil's dad?
YOINK

(06-29-2012, 05:13 PM)countyvsceltic2010 Wrote: it was in the hamilton programe that is where i got the information from

Surely you could've just asked your uncle Don?

Next thing you know, Johnny Buchanan will be scoring penalties...

Behave! He's so bad at penalties they think he may be English.
YOINK

Congrats to Don and Cardiff for winning the Championship, here's hoping we get to see Don on match of the day next seasonCool