Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do we want to sign?
A thread for a bit of discussion as the place is generally quiet, I’ll get the ball rolling here is 4 players I’d wish to see us sign

Scott Allan from hibs , currently now a free agent and I feel he would offer the creativity we shall miss from spittals departure

Jack Hamilton , striker from Livingston that was on loan at arbroath last year and tore up the championship, think it was all in agreeable that we needed another striker in January as neither Samuel has done much and white doesn’t find the back of the net regularly enough

Jamie Mccart, out of contract at St Johnstone, ex ICT solid centre half but I think he may be in with a big shout of bigger teams than us being interested sadly

Paul Mcginn,Right back, hibs are happy for him to leave even though he triggered an extension due to playing a lot of games last season, was only last year capped by Scotland, would be great competition for Randall and my guess is mcginn would be the better option 

This is all just for fun and no rumours in regards to us signing any of these players, will be interesting to see what malky rustles up before pre season

Anyone soon
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

Seen the other day there was 2 players who play in Canada, William Akio and Victor Loturi being linked to the Scottish premiership. Akio has started following County’s instagram page, with both players are following enda Barron. 

FYI I wasn’t very busy yesterday

(06-16-2022, 09:15 AM)Lochalsh Staggie Wrote: Seen on twitter there was 2 players who play in Canada, William Akio and Victor Loturi being linked to the Scottish premiership. Akio has started following County’s instagram page, with both players are following enda Barron. 

FYI I wasn’t very busy yesterday
This is the sort of rumour we all love to hear! No idea if they are any good but let’s get them  Cool

Having watched New Zealand v Costa Rica it might be worth casting an eye on some of the New Zealand boys. Offer them a chance to break through in Europe. Didn’t do Jackson Irvine any harm.

Are we expecting an influx of loan players following the press release about being top 5 destination for loans?

At least 1 loan or signing before Verona would be nice ??

(06-17-2022, 03:51 AM)Robesten78 Wrote: Are we expecting an influx of loan players following the press release about being top 5 destination for loans?

At least 1 loan or signing before Verona would be nice ??
i wouldn't imagine so. Loan players dont usually become available until parent clubs have their squads sorted for the season so would not be until near the end of the transfer window

Liam Boyce is available, go get him, malky, you know it makes sense, we need a goalscorer.

Not normally a fan of bringing players back but Boyce is a no brainier if it is possible, he's getting on a bit but has always scored goals wherever he's gone. Interest from Dons and EFL may price us out.

Boyce 16 goals last season. Played his best football here would love to see him back

(06-23-2022, 03:33 PM)Fabrizio Wrote: Boyce 16 goals last season. Played his best football here would love to see him back
Yeh the fact he missed a penalty against us last season to give us a point, showed his secret loyalty to us Smile

Gary woods has parted company with aberdeen , I’d take him back here as a challenger for no1 spot with laidlaw