Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do we need?
4 games to go, what do people think we need to get a Europe spot?
Potentially a draw against Motherwell would be enough, two home wins will pretty well guarantee 4th

The biggest wildcard is Hearts as they are certain of 3rd and may not always perform, although they did a solid in the end Sunday.

I’d like more but 4 home points should be plenty

I really think we'll need 6, but 4 might do it.

We've given Hearts plenty to think about in all our games this season, even if our record down at Tynecastle stinks.

Celtic will have won the league before they face Dundee utd and motherwell and will probably Field a weakened team, giving some of their fringe players a run out.
A draw against motherwell just won't be enough, it's a must win game and we'd probably need one more point against hearts or Dundee utd.
Things will hopefully be a lot clearer after the next game

Our key games are the two at home against Motherwell and Dundee Utd. If we can win both of these I think that should be enough. Utd play Motherwell tomorrow so at least one of them will drop points and anything we can get from Hearts who are struggling with injuries and have nothing to play for is a bonus. Add in if Rangers make it to the Europa league final and have lost the league by then when we play them the week before the final there is the chance they could rest some players.

(04-29-2022, 12:49 PM)sting Wrote: Our key games are the two at home against Motherwell and Dundee Utd. If we can win both of these I think that should be enough. Utd play Motherwell tomorrow so at least one of them will drop points and anything we can get from Hearts who are struggling with injuries and have nothing to play for is a bonus. Add in if Rangers make it to the Europa league final and have lost the league by then when we play them the week before the final there is the chance they could rest some players.

I think we may also rest a few for that game, as you said the two either side are our key games. 3 games in a week is tough without rotation.

Been a decent game so far. Fairly even. White was never off.

A good away point today which set's us up nicely for the Motherwell game next weekend. Mon the staggies.

Great point today

Massive massive game next week, if we win it should be enough for a euro place

Thought the back four were immense. Tillson put in one hell of a shift too. Hearts double marked Cookie all game and he struggled to get much change out of them.

Great point and a positive result for the following home games.

We need to start scoring again, we’ve only scored once from open play in the last seven games, it’s an issue that needs resolved before next week, Motherwell is a must win game, don’t expect anything from ibrox and we’ve only taken one point from Dundee Utd this season.