Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vs Aberdeen 09/04
No thread with a day to go? Wild.

Just go for it. No regrets. Aberdeen have been mince this year and while you should always respect their abilities at Pittodrie, I think we have enough firepower to win this.

2-1 to County, Cookie and Spittal.

Getting into top six wound be a bonus. The real fight for most bottom six teams is avoiding 11th with all in contention. Think we might just come up short with this one. Looking forward to the introduction of Josh Sims…….

Attack attack attack.... in particular get at Ramsey he's not great defending under pressure, if Cookies on it could be a great day.
3-1 County, they're going to have to try and win the game and our wing play will blow them away on the counter.

An early goal for staggies and their fans will implode and turn on their team/manager, especially after the considine contract fiasco and now ramirez wanting to leave.
I sense all is not well behind the scenes at aberdeen, get stuck into them right from the start.
Cookies overdue a goal or three.

I take it we cant pay at gate tomorrow?

(04-08-2022, 03:12 PM)falkirkstaggie Wrote: I take it we cant pay at gate tomorrow?

Everything I've seen suggests not.

Seems such a counter intuitive thing to do.

Too late now I think..

From twitter:
You have less than two hours to get your tickets for tomorrows match (2.00pm today). Tickets WILL NOT be available to purchase at the match.

Tickets can be collected from Dingwall prior to 2.00pm today and from Aberdeen Ticket Office tomorrow.

Let's do this. All the best to everyone at our beloved club today as we hopefully reach the top 6. 02 02 B 02 B A Staggie.

Morning all

Mon the Staggies

Results going against both sides at the moment. Aberdeen totally scudded atm. Think we can make it if we score and hold on?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Have a great night everyone

Congratulations to everyone at Ross County
Top six and Europe on the horizon
Malky can do no wrong

Not a great game, but who cares.
Well done to Roy for the brave controversial decision in having such a mass clear out, and well done to malky, the players and everyone else involved in implementing the plan.
I’m away for a lie down, was shaking like a sh*****g dog for the last 10 minutes of the game( sorry admin)

the plan was clearly to pull aberdeen into a shitefest as they looked clueless at how to break us down- no real identity, no game plan at all

for all a lot of us (myself included) levelled at malky there is a plan and grit to this side

baldwin and iacovitti immense once again, tilson worked his socks off, laidlaw composed in goal

what a team
what a day

Still to come…..

Away
Rangers and Hearts
Home
Dundee Utd Celtic and Motherwell

2 home wins should be enough for Europe!

(04-09-2022, 06:17 PM)RCChimp Wrote: Still to come…..

Away
Rangers and Hearts
Home

Bit of a miracle tbh. Three home games against the doable teams is an added bonus. We obviously got it right with our appointments. Well done to all at the club. Nice to sit back and not worry about the playoffs/relegation! I’m not getting caught up in Europe nonsense Smile

(04-09-2022, 06:17 PM)RCChimp Wrote: Still to come…..

Away
Rangers and Hearts
Home

Is that confirmed ?

(04-09-2022, 05:37 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Congratulations to everyone at Ross County
Malky can do no wrong
I can’t stop smiling  Smile

Absolutely fantastic , what a turn around in a short space of time, couldn’t be at pittodrie today but our fans looked like they were having a blast! I’d love to see us in Europe!

(04-09-2022, 05:37 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Congratulations to everyone at Ross County
Malky can do no wrong
You missed a brilliant day pal. Hopefully catch up with you & Graham at a home game before the end of the season. 02 02 B 02 B A Staggie.

Happy Ross county day everyone.

10th April 2010- beat Celtic at Hampden in our first Scottish cup semi final.
10th April 2011- win the challenge cup final.
10th April 2012- promoted to premier league for first time with 5 games to go.
10th April 2022- well, ok , we were a little early with this one lol