Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Livingston 4th round
A very disappointing draw to get our glorious cup run started, I'd have much rather drawn... well almost anyone.

Anyway, if we can get through this and avoid the old firm I really do think we could go deep into this competition.

That said I think we may be challenged with selection this week and I'm going to assume all injured players from the Motherwell game are unavailable and Tillson is suspended.

AMB
Ramsay Drysdale Iacovitti Vokins
Burroughs Callachan Spitttal RCC
White D Samuel

Baldwin and Randall would be the only others in contention for a start and would consider themselves unlucky not to be involved. The game is a opportunity to see what Ramsay is about, Drysdale could play in the middle of the park in a DM role and push Spittal out to the right but I'd rather see us develop a first choice back 4 and I have to assume Ramsay is here to be first choice. Baldwin may well be a first choice but I think the other two having survived the Motherwell barrage deserve to stay in there.

Ramsay , Burroughs , A.Samuel and B.Paton start

Full line up

Laidlaw
Randall
Ramsay
Drysdale
Vokins
Spittal
Callachan
Burroughs
B.Paton
A.Samuel
B.Samuel

Mon the staggies

Well that’s us out, let’s move on.
Apparently we were down to the bare bones yesterday with injuries,Malky alluding to Motherwells tactics on Tuesday as the reason..

Very poor result, I think our position in the league could’ve afforded us a cup run, never mind I’ll just need to keep watching back 2010 and 2016 for another year