Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vs Celtic 15/12
(12-16-2021, 12:36 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Heard that a steward broke his wrist last night as a result of the pitch invasion.
There was certainly a female steward being treated after the game, arm in sling and limping.
I also had issue with the Celtic players, not only did I watch fans taking selfies with them during the pitch invasion, but a number of players gave their shirts to fans that ran on the pitch after the game, WTF is that all about? give them a reward for breaking the rules??

Getting back to the game I think we gave them far too much respect and don't get why we would start a home game without a striker. Thought we improved when Samuel replaced Paton, HP really does need to learn how to tackle properly, gives away too many free kicks and ended up injuring himself.

Also did I imagine it, or did they announce Hungbo as MOM around the 80th min? I may have misheard and appreciate he's a fan favourite but he was off it last night IMO.

Obviously a disappointing end, but just shows how far we have come in a short time..

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/f...on-winner/

I can only assume this is from part of the ground that Malcolm lauded?

First of all the incident with Dundee United, now this. Dark days to be a Ross County fan.
Racists have no place at RCFC.

Looks like its from the part of the ground that many have lauded!
and I'm sure that the club will deal with them when they are identified

Dundee United was a non event that the rest of the world has moved on from.

Its not a dark day to be a county fan, I'm loving the football we are playing this season and that's why I watch football.
Being a realist I know that I will hear and see things in a football ground that I don't like or agree with. If serious enough and if I witnessed, I would also report it. There should indeed be no place for any form of abuse or discrimination to anyone in life, let alone wanting to watch a football match.

I also enjoy sharing view's and discussing all things football related.
What I don't enjoy is your constant negativity and pleasure in all things bad.
And yes I do believe it when bad things happen you are happy.

Now I'm not saying you agree with the bad things but FFS man you are such an energy drain.
Sorry I shouldn't have referred to you as a man, I have no right in determining how you wish to be identified. and of course I wouldn't want to offend your fragile feelings.

I have to say our club looks atrocious this season, hiring Malky is one thing with his racist/homphobic/anti-semitic past. It's another when our fans are being racist in the stands. The Dundee United one was a non-event I agree, however that should have been a firm warning to our fan base that racism should not be tolerated yet here we are. These things trickle down from the top. As I have said before the club is moving in a direction I'm struggling to stomach at the moment.
In regards to the game it's definitely the worst celtic side we've faced in a while and I'm pretty gutted not to get anything from it. Yes we're playing a bit better now but we're still in the bottom two so a reality check is needed as to where we are. Must not lose on Saturday

(12-17-2021, 10:33 AM)RCChimp Wrote: Now I'm not saying you agree with the bad things but FFS man you are such an energy drain.
Sorry I shouldn't have referred to you as a man, I have no right in determining how you wish to be identified. and of course I wouldn't want to offend your fragile feelings.

[Image: giphy.gif]

That was a big tantrum, probably best to have some time off the internet if you get that upset over people calling out sectarianism.

(12-17-2021, 06:19 AM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/f...on-winner/

I can only assume this is from part of the ground that Malcolm lauded?

First of all the incident with Dundee United, now this. Dark days to be a Ross County fan.
I’m really not sure what you would know what it it is to be a Ross County fan?

We sit and get called Sheep Sh…… Bas……..
Sit and listen to sectarian bile from away fans.
We sit and watch away fans attack and injure stewards.
If there was sectarian songs from our fans, it’s not good,it doesn’t belong in our club, we lower ourselves to The Bigot Sisters  level.
I didn’t hear the alleged  songs due to the mayhem of the last goal,the only ones who may have heard it were the Celtic fans in the Jailend.
Another thought,with County acting on the alleged singing ,we are totally embarrassing the rest of Scottish football ,who have never,as far as I know ,acted on similar situations at their own grounds.
I have been praising the Young Team,and I now hope this doesn’t silence them ,and they sing within the boundary’s .

Club statement on the incident 

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk...tatement-3

(12-17-2021, 07:13 PM)tattiedave Wrote: I didn’t hear the alleged  songs due to the mayhem of the last goal,the only ones who may have heard it were the Celtic fans in the Jailend.

It was uploaded by a Ross County fan account...

Good to see whataboutery is rife once again amongst the fanbase. Sectarianism? Add it to the growing list.

Dark dark days.

(12-17-2021, 11:13 AM)Staggy1929 Wrote: I have to say our club looks atrocious this season, hiring Malky is one thing with his racist/homphobic/anti-semitic past. It's another when our fans are being racist in the stands. The Dundee United one was a non-event I agree, however that should have been a firm warning to our fan base that racism should not be tolerated yet here we are. These things trickle down from the top. As I have said before the club is moving in a direction I'm struggling to stomach at the moment.
In regards to the game it's definitely the worst celtic side we've faced in a while and I'm pretty gutted not to get anything from it. Yes we're playing a bit better now but we're still in the bottom two so a reality check is needed as to where we are. Must not lose on Saturday
Lordy!!! There's two of them now. Can you and the other hero not give it a rest. It's old and very boring.

(12-18-2021, 11:01 AM)peter griffin Wrote: Lordy!!! There's two of them now. Can you and the other hero not give it a rest. It's old and very boring.
You can look at the posts I've made on here in the past and it shows I discuss the on the pitch matters when it comes to playing staff etc and matchdays, however calling out sectarianism from fans in OUR support is not boring. It's needed. I'm glad to see the club are playing ball and investigating it so fair play there.
Also don't tell me what to do on a public forum chief, cheers.

(12-18-2021, 11:18 AM)Staggy1929 Wrote: You can look at the posts I've made on here in the past and it shows I discuss the on the pitch matters when it comes to playing staff etc and matchdays, however calling out sectarianism from fans in OUR support is not boring. It's needed. I'm glad to see the club are playing ball and investigating it so fair play there.
Also don't tell me what to do on a public forum chief, cheers.
Really? Aye ok bud

For years we've had to put with sectarian chanting and singing by thousands ( yes thousands ) of Celtic and Rangers fans here in Dingwall. How many prosecutions were made by the police? How many Old Firm fans have been banned from our stadium? One or two ( yes one or two ) of our fans call the thousands ( yes thousands) of Celtic fans who invaded the pitch as if they'd won the Champions League by a sectarian name and suddenly Ross County is now a hotbed of sectarianism to add to its supposed racism. What's more sickening is that some of our fans on this board seem to almost revel in it. Since his arrival, our manager has shown not a shred of racism, has improved our team and given us better entertainment than we've had in years and still so-called supporters take every opportunity to bring him and our club down.

(12-18-2021, 06:49 PM)It\s Only A Game Wrote: For years we've had to put with sectarian chanting and singing by thousands ( yes thousands ) of Celtic and Rangers fans here in Dingwall. How many prosecutions were made by the police? How many Old Firm fans have been banned from our stadium? One or two ( yes one or two  ) of our fans call the thousands ( yes thousands) of Celtic fans who invaded the pitch as if they'd won the Champions League by a sectarian name and suddenly Ross County is now  a hotbed of  sectarianism to add to its supposed racism.  What's more sickening is that some of our fans on this board seem to almost revel in it. Since his arrival,  our manager has shown not a shred of racism, has improved our team and given us better entertainment than we've had in years and still so-called supporters take every opportunity to bring him and our club down.
well said but in fairness to SD and the other 1 the video was uploaded from a supposed county fans account 
wonder do they sit together possibly in the jailend   Undecided

(12-18-2021, 06:49 PM)It\s Only A Game Wrote: For years we've had to put with sectarian chanting and singing by thousands ( yes thousands ) of Celtic and Rangers fans here in Dingwall. How many prosecutions were made by the police? How many Old Firm fans have been banned from our stadium? One or two ( yes one or two  ) of our fans call the thousands ( yes thousands) of Celtic fans who invaded the pitch as if they'd won the Champions League by a sectarian name and suddenly Ross County is now  a hotbed of  sectarianism to add to its supposed racism.  What's more sickening is that some of our fans on this board seem to almost revel in it. Since his arrival,  our manager has shown not a shred of racism, has improved our team and given us better entertainment than we've had in years and still so-called supporters take every opportunity to bring him and our club down.
Well said