Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vs Dundee United (27/11/21)
Interesting to see how we fair on Saturday against a Dundee United team who started off very well, but seem to have been a bit up and down recently. 

I guess we'll go with the same starting XI, assuming no injuries. Might we see Vokins?

Good to see the club doing a Cash for Kids initiative, where you can drop off donations pre match too.

Really should have gotten something at Tannadice with the second half showing.

Hopefully there's a wee bit more confidence about the team now and we can get a second win over a team from Deeside.

Same team for sure. Hopefully a better performance and more clinical upfront, confidence is high another win has to be on the cards.

(11-26-2021, 12:44 PM)RCChimp Wrote: Same team for sure.  Hopefully a better performance and more clinical upfront, confidence is high another win has to be on the cards.

Clinical upfront... couldn't say it better myself.

We really want to get the ball to our wingers today - on the ground, not pumped up to them in the air. I also hope Harry Clarke makes more attacking forward runs today. He seemed strangely subdued for large parts of the game but when he did venture forwards he looked dangerous. Not a great fan of White but he actually won a few balls in the air and held the ball a few times. I guess he'll start again. Spittal always looks active when he comes on and we know he can score goals, Though his miss on Wednesday was pretty spectacular.
Hopefully a decent crowd and another 3 points. It looks cold out there,

It appears that I am no longer banned from this forum following my audacity to disagree with Spain and Forfinn.
Haven't really missed it to be honest. This will most likely be my final post. Thanks to all you decent guys and girls on here who enjoyed a good discussion and respected both sides of an opinion without harbouring resentment towards the other person's opinion.
That's how a forum should be.
This forum is, unfortunately, administrated by childish, narcissistic people with a tendency for confirmation bias!
To prove my point, I'm sure this comment will be removed and I will be once again accused of being a bully or some such. I look forward to my imminent ban from the forum and wish Ross County all the best, my continued support will just come from the terraces now. Bye guys ;-)

Dear me, what a state to get yourself into. He's definitely proved he didn't miss the forum by making a massive post on it. You've showed them Jamie!!

Poor performance today, probably played better with ten than eleven.

Could we see the departure of both Jamie and Malky in one day?!

The DUTV co-commentator can take that Hungbo goal and eat it, the miserable moaning tosspot.

Plenty positives today , Baldwin was a good threat hitting the post and bar with headers , spittal was good as was cancola who was probably my motm , Clarke red card was not deserved at all hopefully it’ll be rescinded, we deserved a win as we created far more chances but after the way things panned out with going down a man I’ll take the draw , we showed very good character not giving up until the very last kick of the ball , onto a huge game on wednesday now

(11-27-2021, 06:54 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Plenty positives today , Baldwin was a good threat hitting the post and bar with headers , spittal was good as was cancola who was probably my motm , Clarke red card was not deserved at all hopefully it’ll be rescinded, we deserved a win as we created far more chances but after the way things panned out with going down a man I’ll take the draw , we showed very good character not giving up until the very last kick of the ball , onto a huge game on wednesday now

I don't think it can be rescinded, was a second yellow not a straight red.

(11-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Diotor Wrote: I don't think it can be rescinded, was a second yellow not a straight red.

I didn’t see the second yellow flashed though? 

We hit the woodwork twice and then got the winner, hardly sack the manager stuff…

Great atmosphere around the ground when we got the deserved equaliser with just about the last kick of the game. The first half was pretty poor from both sides and it would have been a travesty if DU had gone away with the 3 points as they certainly didn't look any better than us.
Really good to see the fighting team spirit after Harry Clarke was sent off.
Not sure why Charles-Cook is preferred to Hungbo as the latter looks so much more powerful and skilful going forward.
Pity about the Dundee result, but still optimistic we're going in the right direction.

(11-27-2021, 02:30 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: It appears that I am no longer banned from this forum following my audacity to disagree with Spain and Forfinn.
Haven't really missed it to be honest. This will most likely be my final post. Thanks to all you decent guys and girls on here who enjoyed a good discussion and respected both sides of an opinion without harbouring resentment towards the other person's opinion.
This forum is, unfortunately, administrated by childish, narcissistic people with a tendency for confirmation bias!
To prove my point, I'm sure this comment will be removed and I will be once again accused of being a bully or some such. I look forward to my imminent ban from the forum and wish Ross County all the best, my continued support will just come from the terraces now. Bye guys ;-)

I think it was the phrase “play the racism card” rather than your opinion that got you in hot bother, and to be honest, you can’t really defend that craic. Sorry to see you go, but this is entirely of your own doing mate. Please check in at gate 3 for your departure!

(11-27-2021, 02:30 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: It appears that I am no longer banned from this forum following my audacity to disagree with Spain and Forfinn.
 You could easily come back as Jamsiescott II. No one would notice.

Or as “The Artist Formerly Known as Jamie”

(11-27-2021, 05:54 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Dear me, what a state to get yourself into. He's definitely proved he didn't miss the forum by making a massive post on it. You've showed them Jamie!!

Poor performance today, probably played better with ten than eleven.

Could we see the departure of both Jamie and Malky in one day?!
NO   Once again you are back slagging our team why is it we never see a post from you when we play well
not the best performance to day but we had our chances to win the game

That’s disappointing you are leaving Jamie, but I fully understand your reasons. I notice Mogo doesn’t seem to be posting anymore either . It’s a shame, because I enjoyed the input from both of you ,as we were all probably on the same wavelength. Deek yir scones at the games.

county AML Wrote:NO   Once again you are back slagging our team why is it we never see a post from you when we play well
not the best performance to day but we had our chances to win the game

Thats just his thing, unable to move on and anti all things county including those who actually support the team, management and club.

credit to the players for not dropping their heads when other teams would have after being a goal down and then seeing a player harshly sent off, hitting the woodwork twice it might have seemed like luck just wasn't on our side, but they never gave up and kept going and got their just rewards.