Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs Motherwell 25/09/21
I feel really sorry for the players, manager and everyone connected to the club including myself having made the long trip down to Motherwell yesterday.
An excellent performance that deserved a lot more reward. It will come and once we get the first win, more will follow.
Malky has them playing some really good football, we are far better than our current position.

I thought Iacovitti was a bit suspect yesterday and should have covered better for their winner.
RCC deserves more credit for his work rate in both directions, don’t think he gets enough for his tracking back. Hungbo is maybe more direct and built like a tank. Personally I’d play them down either flank and periodically flip them to terrorise the opposition.
Assume Clarke still wasn’t 100% but was a significant improvement on Watson when he came on.
White for me doesn’t offer enough up front, he needs to hold the ball up and provide more for others around him.
Minor points, we are so close…

(09-26-2021, 07:11 PM)RCChimp Wrote: I feel really sorry for the players, manager and everyone connected to the club including myself having made the long trip down to Motherwell yesterday.
An excellent performance that deserved a lot more reward. It will come and once we get the first win, more will follow.
Malky has them playing some really good football, we are far better than our current position.

I thought Iacovitti was a bit suspect yesterday and should have covered better for their winner.
RCC deserves more credit for his work rate in both directions, don’t think he gets enough for his tracking back. Hungbo is maybe more direct and built like a tank. Personally I’d play them down either flank and periodically flip them to terrorise the opposition.
Assume Clarke still wasn’t 100% but was a significant improvement on Watson when he came on.
White for me doesn’t offer enough up front, he  needs to hold the ball up and provide more for others around him.
Minor points, we are so close…
More or less sums it up!

(09-25-2021, 05:11 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Absolutely gutted for the players and management, better team by far and deserved so much more for their efforts.
Should've been a penalty when hungbo was barged over and defender dived on the ball and handled it.
White just isn't the clinical striker we need,  one of the Samuels must surely start the next game.

White isn't clinical, so use the two lads we've signed with worse strike records than Oli Shaw?

I think we're going to really struggle for goals with our forward options this season.

Played well, deserved the win. Their winner was an awful defensive decision which left acres of space for a clipped ball over the top. Gutted, but trying to take the positives.