Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GARY BISSET
As some of you may already know, on Monday we lost a dear friend and fellow Staggie Gary Bisset “Gaz”.  Gary was well known to Ross County supporters and a regular on the BISC away buses. 

Gary was also the face behind the Ross County Supporters Club social media channels. I don’t have enough words to describe the feeling of loss and shock I’m sure we all feel,  I was quite close to Gary and he was always full of laughter and fun and he'll be sadly missed.

There will be a tribute and minutes applause held before KO at our next home game V Hearts.

Our love and thoughts go to Nancy, Jake, Siobhan and family at this terribly sad time.

Funeral details attached.

Attached File(s)
.jpg   Gary_Bisset_Funeral_Details.jpg (Size: 82.44 KB / Downloads: 9)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Very sad news indeed. My condolences to all of his family . Nice touch with the minutes silence at the Hearts game .

Very sad news , didn’t know him personally but he was a die hard staggie, thoughts with the family

I didn't know Gary but I've just seen his picture on the Ross-shire Journal website. Instantly recognisable of course. That's a great pity. Too young to go. My condolences to his family and friends.

I didn't know him but as said instantly recognised his picture. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.
RIP Gary.

Met Gary when i was up home in Dornoch last year. Knew his face from matchdays and when he delivered a parcel to my sister i instantly reckonized him. A sad loss to his family and our football club. Rip my fellow staggie.
Born a Highlander always a Highlander.

Didn't know him that well but always came across as a decent bloke.

RIP.