Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So how are we all feeling?
RIt's Only A Game Wrote:--> You sir are singlehandedly destroying all the good work done on this messageboard over the years. Your nasty cheap comments are a disgrace . You don’t like the manager. We get that. He’s made some nasty comments in the past. As far as I can see he has apologised and unlike you is trying to move on. In every message your Malkkky Out comment is alluding to that disgustingly racist organisation the Ku Klux Klan. Presumably you think you’re being very witty. It's not witty, it's racist and people in glass houses throwing stones doesn't even come near it.
I want to read messages about football and Ross County, not a stuck record player ploughing out endless negative comments about our manager. 

Why are the admin letting him get away with his Malkkky Out tripe? Feel free to ban me if I'm wrong. I'm fed up of this idiot anyway. In another post he told us that if we didn't agree with him we shouldn't even bother going to watch County. Buffoon. 

Agree with everything you've said here, I cringe everytime I see he's commented, he's even had a pop at don cowie in response to one of my posts and also suggested the players would struggle to play in hooded tops on the new strips thread, yet another reference to his obsession to the kkk. 

Its one thing using this site to pursue his personal vendetta against Malky (with one k), but to include the players and everything else about the team I support shows who the real disgrace here is.

Also if I did something wrong 8 years ago and apologised for it, I certainly wouldn't feel the need to keep on apologising many years later to people who refuse to accept the apology and move on, that would be their problem, not mine.

(09-04-2021, 05:39 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

What did I miss??

Oh..... nothing, still going round in circles!!

I'm off back to sleep.
My feelings exactly Jamie, I’ve put your man  SID on my ignore list now,bliss.

(09-07-2021, 07:19 AM)tattiedave Wrote: My feelings exactly Jamie, I’ve put your man  SID on my ignore list now,bliss.
Good idea Dave, I've just put him on mine too  Cool

If everyone does it he'll give up, or he won't, but we will still get peace from his constant barrage  Big Grin

Please show me this apology?

As always...

MalKKKy OUT!

No room for racists at Ross county.