Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A beginners guide to following Ross County
Hello as a new follower of the club just wondered if you could point me to good sources of information to keep up to date.
Being South of the border  Cool ..... I can't get to too many games although I will be there next week.
At other times are there:
Match video streams available in the UK?
A local radio that does match commentary? assuming I can listen via the web.
Any local papers or sites that have regular updates?
The club website or youtube doesn't seem to be overly active

Thanks all

(08-11-2021, 11:11 AM)Steve Wrote: Hello as a new follower of the club just wondered if you could point me to good sources of information to keep up to date.
Being South of the border  Cool ..... I can't get to too many games although I will be there next week.

Thanks all

ross county tv cover all games on a pay per view rate , the quality of production is usually decent especially home games

no local radio to my knowledge although bbc radio Scotland will have updates or if we are playing the old firm there will usually be live commentary 

the press and journal and Ross shire journal regularly run stories on county

the clubs Twitter,Facebook and Instagram are all relatively active with Twitter probably being the most active and informative 

as for fans forums here and pie and bovril are the main 2 but pie and bovril is a fair bit more active than here sadly

hope this helps and mon the staggies

(08-11-2021, 11:11 AM)Steve Wrote: Hello as a new follower of the club just wondered if you could point me to good sources of information to keep up to date.

Thanks all

Whilst being totally illegal and obviously not something I would do........... Amazon firestick will, apparently, get you channels for all SPL teams and therefore all games! It superb, so I hear!

Thanks both Smile

(08-11-2021, 12:34 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Whilst being totally illegal and obviously not something I would do........... Amazon firestick will, apparently, get you channels for all SPL teams and therefore all games! It superb, so I hear!

I'm not hearing you!
PS (no wonder your sound was off on Sunday)

(08-11-2021, 01:59 PM)MOGO Wrote: I'm not hearing you!
PS (no wonder your sound was off on Sunday)

The sound was ok on Hibs TV, just the content was poor!

Most of the top flight clubs have decent TV service, especially with the option of using the away audio. Accies were the worst last season, had numerous problems with their live streams.

(08-13-2021, 01:28 PM)Diotor Wrote: Most of the top flight clubs have decent TV service, especially with the option of using the away audio. Accies were the worst last season, had numerous problems with their live streams.
and do you know if this wasn't just for COVID, did they always have a stream??

(08-13-2021, 02:26 PM)Steve Wrote: and do you know if this wasn't just for COVID, did they always have a stream??

It's a Covid thing. Before Covid it was either go to the game or nothing (other than Highlights).