Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Dundee
Toughie for us, as Dundee have a couple of games under their belt. 
Has anyone been contacted regarding being allocated a ticket for the game if that is the situation for getting in to it?

I'm keen to get to see this, I've been told that it's £10/£5 for entry.

It'll be good to see the likes of Vokins, Robertson & Samuel.

Looking forward to being back in the stadium come Sunday , tough ask for us after our covid disruption but hopeful we can win , be good to see some more new boys in before Sunday as it’s only 2 weeks until the league starts!

Game off.

Two losses on the trot for Malkkky.

(07-16-2021, 04:35 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Game off.

I'd say it's two wins for Covid

ShawIsDynamite Wrote:Game off.

No mention of any concern there for the players/staff and their families who are still suffering the effects of this terrible virus that could and probably will hit other clubs.

To have one game called off is unfortunate, to have two fixtures called off is negligence.

I'm willing to bet that no other club this season will have two games on the trot called off due to Covid.

Malkkky OUT.

(07-16-2021, 06:44 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: To have one game called off is unfortunate, to have two fixtures called off is negligence.

I'm willing to bet that no other club this season will have two games on the trot called off due to Covid.

Malkkky OUT.
The game is off on Sunday because players have not been able to shake off the effects of the covid they contracted. Being unwell from a vicious virus is not negligence.

(07-16-2021, 06:56 PM)tattiedave Wrote: The game is off on Sunday because players have not been able to shake off the effects of the covid they contracted. Being unwell from a vicious virus is not negligence.

Not signing replacements for those who have left is.

Malkkky OUT.

Wonder when we'll have a full squad or if the first few games will be us chucking youth players under the bus?

Nothing to worry about, the first few games are a walk in the park! ??

ShawIsDynamite Wrote:To have one game called off is unfortunate, to have two fixtures called off is negligence.

Malkkky OUT.

Oh look, Falkirk, you were saying.

(07-22-2021, 03:12 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Oh look, Falkirk, you were saying.

Have they missed two games? Was the second of those games because they didn't have enough players to choose from? 

Also, comparing ourselves with a League One side......

Malkkky OUT.

(07-22-2021, 03:12 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Oh look, Falkirk, you were saying.

Hahaha, mock hysteria. Some people eh...

There will be lots of clubs having to go through the COVID restrictions we just have. The age of players is by far the biggest age group with cases. Unless you isolate them from all friends and family for the season it’s inevitable clubs will get hit hard. We have taken our hit already, masterful management! In Malky we trust ?