Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Motherwell Sunday
Come on County get the job done.

A point to keep us safe and Accies to win 9-0 while Killie lose 0-9 would be perfect, just to see Lafferty relegated.

(05-13-2021, 11:30 AM)Diotor Wrote: A point to keep us safe and Accies to win 9-0 while Killie lose 0-9 would be perfect, just to see Lafferty relegated.

Eh, I know what you mean.

Lafferty eh!
Did you watch his dive last night?
As Hughes said in the past, last time I watched a dive like that, the guy had speedos on.

The relegation fight would’ve been long over had Wright not signed lafferty , fingers crossed we can get the point we need and they slip up

(05-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: The relegation fight would’ve been long over had Wright not signed lafferty , fingers crossed we can get the point we need and they slip up

Lafferty and Burke aside, Killie are honking.

(05-13-2021, 03:13 PM)Diotor Wrote: Lafferty and Burke aside, Killie are honking.

Laferty sent off, Burke to have a stinker.
10-0 to Hamilton.
On a serious note, County lost some valuable points in games that should have been avoided.
I’ll take a draw at Motherwell, preferably a County win.

(05-13-2021, 07:40 PM)MOGO Wrote: Laferty sent off, Burke to have a stinker.
10-0 to Hamilton.
On a serious note, County lost some valuable points in games that should have been avoided.
I’ll take a draw at Motherwell, preferably a County win.
I doubt Hamilton will give Killie an easy game,well let’s hope they don’t .Still have fate in our own hands,let’s not blow it!

I hope County don't play for the point we need. Got to play for 3points. Same formation and set up from the last two games should see us through I reckon.
Don't know how bad the injuries to Iacovetti and Heilde are. Anyone got any news on that?

(05-13-2021, 10:48 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I hope County don't play for the point we need. Got to play for 3points. Same formation and set up from the last two games should see us through I reckon.
Don't know how bad the injuries to Iacovetti and Heilde are. Anyone got any news on that?

Both have chipped toenails, due back tomorrow if they can find the clippers.

(05-14-2021, 10:29 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Both have chipped toenails, due back tomorrow if they can find the clippers.
Good news. How fortunate their chipped toenails allowed Lakin to come on and score the winner. Otherwise the manager would never have made it! Tongue

When we were in the Highland League, my “big team “ was Motherwell, fortunately they don’t have players of the calibration of Pettigrew, Watson  , Dixie Deans  etc any more, but I was thinking how ironic it would be if they put us down.
But now positive thinking has me thinking they can’t,it is entirely in our own hands, it is entirely up to us if we stay up, we can even lose and stay up,(although I do not think I could handle that scenario).
So here’s hoping for a win against my old “big team” so that we remain one of the big teams.

(05-14-2021, 08:14 PM)tattiedave Wrote: When we were in the Highland League, my “big team “ was Motherwell, fortunately they don’t have players of the calibration of Pettigrew, Watson  , Dixie Deans  etc any more, but I was thinking how ironic it would be if they put us down.
But now positive thinking has me thinking they can’t,it is entirely in our own hands, it is entirely up to us if we stay up, we can even lose and stay up,(although I do not think I could handle that scenario).
So here’s hoping for a win against my old “big team” so that we remain one of the big teams.

Motherwell big team?
Glad you threw that one in.
I was listening to a bout of verbal diarrhoea on BBC Radio last night, Chick and the gang getting all worked up at the thought of the Dundee Derby.
Yes! Dundee are a big club and should be in the Premiership, the Dundee Derby would be back on.
Yes! and to have Hibs and Hearts back in , its all shaping up to have all the big city clubs back in their rightful place.
What a bunch of .........
Dundee a big club? give us a break you bunch of bampots, Dundee’s average crowd , in or out of the Premiership?
Not sure what excites them.
Fact is Dundee, Hibs, Hearts, were all in the lower leagues as a result of their own making.
The very same commentators were frothing at the mouth when The European Super League was announced, and then have the audacity to cherry pick who they would prefer in Scotland’s top league.
Ross County and Caley got up to the Premiership through hard work, winning their way through the leagues fair and square.
With proper sound investment by their respective Chairmen and club committee, backers, and of course the supporters backing.
Where’s my nail clippers?

Highly unlikely Iacovitti will make it. Looked like a Hamstring, he should probably have gone off when he tweaked it earlier.

Hopefully Hjelde is not so bad - his was due to a kick and will hopefully heal ok.

I think defence will line up with Donaldson ( who has played his best games since being given another chance) and Watson in the middle with Naismith and hopefully Hjelde.

Lakin deserves to play and if Hjelde is fit I could see him replacing Gardyne. I would hope the rest of the team remains as last two games.

On our day we can beat Motherwell, let’s hope the occasion is not too big for our guys.

Hearts will be on sleeves so all the very best to the team and to the management and to Roy Macreggor and all the support team he has, who really deserve to stay in the top league.

As fans we will all be back next year whatever the league but it would be great to still be up with the big boys. Roll on Sunday !!

Just over three hours to kick off, making room behind the sofa!

(05-16-2021, 08:59 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Just over three hours to kick off, making room behind the sofa!

Never mind hiding behind the sofa!
Get the housework done, get the bacon rolls on.
Sit down relax and fingers crossed.
Watched the Dundee Raith game last night, not certain either of them would beat Kilmarnock, County or Hamilton.
But then again Caley managed to beat County! Ouch!
On that point, a serious clear out is required.
Apologies, I started writing this 20 minutes ago, I was called upon to carry out some housework.
Come on the County.
Come on the Hamilton.

I can’t find ppv link?

ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk

(05-16-2021, 11:29 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I can’t find ppv link?

I don’t want to find it.
Delighted to see Brian Rice and Hamilton have taken their game seriously!
Good to see them start with 7 players from the youth Academy, and another 2 on the bench.

(05-16-2021, 11:29 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I can’t find ppv link?

Tattie, if you are watching this game, what are your thoughts on this one form the BBC?

Ross County's Michael Gardyne slips into the box and has the opportunity to cut the ball back for a team-mate, but elects to go for goal - lifting his shot horribly over the bar.

Players have to be reminded, a team effort is required.
Hopefully Gardyne will make amends in the second half.

Does anyone know what is up with Billy Mackay today, is he injured?
Does not get a seat on the bench, or am I looking at the wrong team line up?

C'mon County

(05-16-2021, 01:37 PM)Albf Wrote: C'mon County
Safe Wink i wonder if the football pundits will be so much up for the Dundee derby now 
Sportscene will be worth watching tonight