Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton Wednesday
(05-12-2021, 09:42 PM)Albf Wrote: That'll do nicely

And we have to go again on Sunday.
Last post should have read, more SHOTS from the edge of the box.
Thanks for scoring from the edge of the box, well taken.
Afraid at times we went back into sleep mode and gave the ball away cheaply.
Well done Coll Donaldson, very well played.

(05-12-2021, 09:42 PM)Albf Wrote: That'll do nicely
yes still in our own hands great 3 points well done by all but boy a really hard watch
I have never been a fan of Hamilton but that will change this Saturday 
Hamilton 4 Kilmarnock 2 and hopefully Lafferty gets some of the same treatment he has handed out to others over the last few weeks

Brilliant win, vigurs unbelievable he’s really hit top form when required absolutely oozed class last night , spittal has been like a new signing that’s 3 goal contributions in the last 2 games, glad for Lakin as I rate him and feel like he’s been unlucky with game time , Jordan white gives us a good focal point up front too , so proud of the team last night even though it wasn’t the prettiest

Great result and deserved the breaks. My main concern now is our defence, or the lack of it. Draper can play centre half and Watson can play full back but we are down to the bare bones and less.

We have to avoid the playoffs as by that time our depleted team will be drained against a Dundee team firing on all cylinders.

Approach the Motherwell game like we have to win it and we just might sneek a draw.

Horrific game of football with virtually no quality (bar Spittal's strike) but I don't care.

Come on everyone.
Have a bit of faith.
Hamilton to beat Kilmarnock 9-0
And leave it up to them.
Seriously, fact is, all the teams in the bottom half are quite capable of beating each other.
Therefore, Motherwell game , let us go with the same away approach as we did against Dundee Utd.

(05-13-2021, 06:07 AM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Brilliant win, vigurs unbelievable he’s really hit top form when required absolutely oozed class last night , spittal has been like a new signing that’s 3 goal contributions in the last 2 games, glad for Lakin as I rate him and feel like he’s been unlucky with game time , Jordan white gives us a good focal point up front too , so proud of the team last night even though it wasn’t the prettiest
Well done to County,so far so good. Got to agree about Vigurs and Spittal, great performances.Losing two defenders is a worry for Sunday, but then a big game for whoever steps in if required.
Hamilton had some great chances, that better strikers would have buried. The guy Cole will not be so wasteful in front of goal.
Keep a clean sheet and we stay up,simple.

(05-12-2021, 08:17 PM)MOGO Wrote: Why build a wall?
A wall is a structure to keep things in or out.
What do we get ?
A jumping wall.
Still plenty time, three bookings justified, Kelly did not need to do that so far up the park.
Two Hamilton players getting away with far too much, hitting players at every opportunity, and diving, Come on Willie get the word in their ear.
Still not going for the sofa.
Tattie, come out!
I came out from behind the sofa in anticipation of Paton scoring, went back behind it until final whistle. Big Grin

Tommy Cooper  Big Grin Big Grin