Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Davis Keillor-Dunn Podcast
Davis Keillor-Dunn has done a podcast. Talks about Ross County for just under 20 mins. good listen. youtu.be/7oEE6FDi6RM youtu.be/7oEE6FDi6RM

He is doing alright at Oldham, had high hopes for him at County,then seemed to fall out of favour with Ketts and Fergie.

(02-17-2021, 09:38 PM)tattiedave Wrote: He is doing alright at Oldham, had high hopes for him at County,then seemed to fall out of favour with Ketts and Fergie.

Seemed to be a combo of falling out with the gaffers and opposing teams realizing his only thing was cutting inside and he'd refuse at all costs to go on the outside.

There's a really good wee player there, still have fond memories of him ripping Dundee to shreds down at Dens.

(02-18-2021, 11:43 AM)Diotor Wrote: Seemed to be a combo of falling out with the gaffers and opposing teams realizing his only thing was cutting inside and he'd refuse at all costs to go on the outside.

There's a really good wee player there, still have fond memories of him ripping Dundee to shreds down at Den.
I was at that game ,he took a heavy knock on the face ,but he carried on ,I remember him curling in a beauty ,it was at this point I thought Owen Coyle has come good, and we were going to avoid relegation Duh.