Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aberdeen
2-1 up at half time a great display so far Lakin and shaw on the scoresheet

Need another goal (or three) as we look like conceding all the time

There's one!

Finished 4-1. Didn’t see that coming

Some excellent displays today and Hughes got tactics spot on , Hylton shaw Lakin laidlaw Naismith all very impressive no one had a bad game and Randall definitely a better option than the other 2 at left back

Again Hilton had a great game, links well with Shaw,and their pace must scare defenders.
Can’t see Stewart getting straight back in on this performance

(01-16-2021, 06:34 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Again Hilton had a great game, links well with Shaw,and their pace must scare defenders.
Can’t see Stewart getting straight back in on this performance

Tattie. I thought Hughes got it spot on today.
A bit scary when they got one back just on half time, bit of slack play from us on the lead up to the corner.
Have to stay completely focused, same thing has cost us earlier this season.
Great switch taking Draper on.
Vigurs must have silenced a few today.
Keeper must also take credit for today, did very well, he has been in the firing line.
Mind you, why does he not catch some of that balls? they look easy enough.

Superb performance superb result.

Same team for next week with Stewart (hopefully) in for Charles Cook. Rangers must slip up sometime......

(01-16-2021, 05:56 PM)falkirkstaggie Wrote: Finished 4-1. Didn’t see that coming
nor did i  best result of the season and every 2 min was getting locked out with an error report ended up watching RED TV with there one sided view of the game missed the last 2 goals can only hope for extended highlights did anyone else have any problems with RCTV today

(01-16-2021, 07:24 PM)county AML Wrote: nor did i  best result of the season and every 2 min was getting locked out with an error report ended up watching RED TV with there one sided view of the game missed the last 2 goals can only hope for extended highlights did anyone else have any problems with RCTV today
Full game on Alba right now.

(01-16-2021, 07:24 PM)county AML Wrote: nor did i  best result of the season and every 2 min was getting locked out with an error report ended up watching RED TV with there one sided view of the game missed the last 2 goals can only hope for extended highlights did anyone else have any problems with RCTV today
Yeah there was an issue with RCFC TV today, absolutely typical that it had to happen on a match we actually did well in.  Did quite enjoy listening to the Red TV commentators while they watched their team getting gubbed though lol

Exact same experience

I think it’s fair to say aberdeen “knew they’d been in a game today” now , well done yogi tactics were spot on today

(01-16-2021, 07:26 PM)MOGO Wrote: Full game on Alba right now.
 Thanks just finished watching second half we deserved all 3 points great to see us shooting from distance instead of trying to walk it into the net the fact that our style has changed will upset a few defences  now we are not so predictable

(01-16-2021, 09:40 PM)county AML Wrote:  Thanks just finished watching second half we deserved all 3 points great to see us shooting from distance instead of trying to walk it into the net the fact that our style has changed will upset a few defences  now we are not so predictable

Can only agree 100% with your views.
Yes, there was spells in the game, thinking, oh no here we go.
A few very good stops from the keeper, kept them out.
Overall, the difference in style of play looked better, and as you say not afraid to shoot.
Have to start like that every single game, no let ups.
And as Yogi said, every team we play will know they have been in a game.

(01-16-2021, 07:59 PM)weeyin86 Wrote: Yeah there was an issue with RCFC TV today, absolutely typical that it had to happen on a match we actually did well in.  Did quite enjoy listening to the Red TV commentators while they watched their team getting gubbed though lol

When the commentary switched to Red TV, Mrs Peffrey insisted that the sound be turned down - but towards the end of the second half, she insisted it be turned back up!   Big Grin

(01-16-2021, 10:46 PM)Elvis Peffrey Wrote: When the commentary switched to Red TV, Mrs Peffrey insisted that the sound be turned down - but towards the end of the second half, she insisted it be turned back up!   Big Grin

Heres a wee song for  Mrs Peffrey.
To the tune of Sailing Up the Clyde.

Aye I know, it’s corny.

Sailing up the Peff.
Sailing up the Peff.
Back to Bonnie Dingwall where the County Bide.
A lump comes in my throat and a tear ye cannae hide.
And I’m sailing back to Dingwall and Yogi’s fired up side.

What a difference that was.

Same team, Randall must Vigurbe a shoe in for LB now. Looked assured. Thought Laidlaw was generally immense.