Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ross County TV
(09-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Rosscounty.tv Wrote: OK good point will do.

Very impressed with Ross County TV ,really enjoying it.Keep up the good work.

Brick 
(09-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Rosscounty.tv Wrote: OK good point will do.

I don't see any link for Rosscounty.tv on the club website. That would be an obvious Good Thing. 

Plus some kind of rolling update about what's been recently added. That would be another Good Thing, though I have no idea about the level of technical challenges that are involved in implementing either Good Thing.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Thumbs Up 
Interview with Bobby Wilson, very enjoyable.
http://www.rosscounty.tv/phone/bobbyw.html

I was on the site the other night, only to see what like it was. 2 hours later and into 1:30am I finally switched of and went to sleep. Great idea, great site & really enjoyed the interviews.

I have not seen Bobby's interview as of yet so looking forward to that one.

We as a club now seem to be heading back in the right direction (up the table & proffesional). Well dont to all concerned.

(09-17-2015, 05:34 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Interview with Bobby Wilson, very enjoyable.
http://www.rosscounty.tv/phone/bobbyw.html

Brilliant interview. The memories  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heart

Glad it portrays how big a role Bobby played in our ascent to current status......... Legend!!!!

Interview with Psycho and some good old footage of the 'stadium'!

http://rosscounty.tv/williamson.html

I was at that game that Robbie scored in the Scottish Cup that was shown durning his interview. I am trying to remember but I think it was played on a Sunday and it was against East Fife! It finished 1-4 from memory but I think County took the lead! We talk about big crowds nowadays but in those cup days we were getting nearly 6000 for some of them. A couple of years ago the Cup Footage of the games away to Queen of the South and Forfar appeared on line but quickly disappeared. It would be great if Ross County TV were able to get hold of that footage from the Highland League day Cup runs and put it on the channel with ex players from the games doing commentary on it or talking about the story's etc. behind it. Word is that Gordon Connolly got a lot of the footage from the BBC of the cup runs etc and has it on a old VHS.

(09-23-2015, 05:25 PM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: I was at that game that Robbie scored in the Scottish Cup that was shown durning his interview. I am trying to remember but I think it was played on a Sunday and it was against East Fife! It finished 1-4 from memory but I think County took the lead! We talk about big crowds nowadays but in those cup days we were getting nearly 6000 for some of them. A couple of years ago the Cup Footage of the games away to Queen of the South and Forfar appeared on line but quickly disappeared. It would be great if Ross County TV were able to get hold of that footage from the Highland League day Cup runs and put it on the channel with ex players from the games doing commentary on it or talking about the story's etc. behind it. Word is that Gordon Connolly got a lot of the footage from the BBC of the cup runs etc and has it on a old VHS.
You are spot on, just having a look at the programme

Tennents Scottish Cup 2nd round Ross County v East Fife FC, Sunday 7th Jan 1990
Result 1-4 scorer Williamson 

You can view old clips on you tube of our thrashing of St.Cuthberts, and Meadowbank thrashing us
Also a cracker of the ' Culbokie 7' the Black Isle digs for the young players.

Maxie, and Partick pre/post match.

http://www.rosscounty.tv/phone/countyvpartick.html

Interview with Billy Dodds now on Ross County TV regarding the role of Assistant Manager! A great comment about Kenny on the drums at the away games and the positive impact his drum playing has!

I'm very impressed with Ross County TV as a whole.

Was worried it would start brightly then fade away. Delighted that isn't the case.

http://www.rosscounty.tv/boyce.html

Good interview with Boyce here, a couple of things come across, hopefully it's just the accent, but listen out for his reference to Jackson Irivine's erotic jumper selection. Hopefully just his accent.

Also when asked for his favourite goal, he actually picked the game against Caley in the cup where he himself didn't score, so he clearly understands the importance of the derby!

Wow. They call him Irish on the titles...

(01-01-2016, 11:13 AM)Rosscubed Wrote: http://www.rosscounty.tv/boyce.html

Good interview with Boyce here,  a couple of things come across, hopefully it's just the accent, but listen out for his reference to Jackson Irivine's erotic jumper selection. Hopefully just his accent.

Also when asked for his favourite goal, he actually picked the game against Caley in the cup where he himself didn't score, so he clearly understands the importance of the derby!

Smile ( hopefully just his accent) it tha wey he tells them Begorra 
A good result for us today. Yeeeees

Nice interview Liam

Hope Harry Hill got a box of hankies from Santa Undecided

Catching up with RCFC TV this morning, good interviews with Jackson Irvine and Ricky Foster.
Oh and watched the Celtic semi final highlights for the 70th time.

Foster comes across as a great guy in his interview.

Apart from a hideous website, Ross County TV has been pretty good
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

(02-20-2016, 11:06 AM)ELincognito Wrote: Foster comes across as a great guy in his interview.

Certainly does.  It's a good interview too. That guy was awfully wooden at first, but that was actually quite an insightful interview.  It's hard to see why Foster gets so much stick, other than having played for Aberdeen and Rangers.

Doesn't sound terribly romantic though...

Slowly getting through the stuff on there, it is very good and I tend not to view all at once and go there when I need a fix. Club is doing such great stuff such as this.