Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ross County TV
if you have not seen the promo yet go to:

www.rosscounty.tv

This looks brilliant and it's what a lot of fans have been asking for.

Great work be the team behind the scenes at the Club!

That's exciting! I can't get it to load at the moment - will there be any live content?

(08-08-2015, 12:09 PM)RCR Wrote: That's exciting! I can't get it to load at the moment - will there be any live content?

Think it is just behind the scenes interviews etc and also competitions!

Curran's accent catches me off-guard every time.

I hope everyone has submitted their excellent questions. I've submitted some tricky ones. Probably too tricky, as the only response I've had so far was from Ravi Bopara.

Midge is a belter :0)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

There was an article in the North Star last night saying it was kicking-off this Saturday:

http://whatsonhighlands.com/features/122...v-unveiled

looks good. can't wait.

That sounds really interesting, can't wait. Especially the parts about McIntyre, we don't actually know a great deal about him other than he's doing a great job. Will be interesting to hear about his methods, philosophy, etc!

There are bits and bobs up now. Other than a rather wooden presenter, it's actually pretty decent. There are highlights from the Kilmarnock game (as seen on Youtube), interviews with players and the manager and the chairman (as well as that fitness guy) and other segments. I'm pretty impressed.

(08-28-2015, 07:13 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Other than a rather wooden presenter, it's actually pretty decent.

This.

Hopefully it's updated regularly enough. I recall the feeble attempt at something similar (albeit with far less investment) during the McStay/Calderwood season. Sunk without a trace after four or five episodes.

It's not the most aesthetically pleasing of sites, but the content is surprisingly very good.

Remember that day in the life of Rosco the Stag VT? That was pretty moth.

Very impressed with that. It's made by competent people who know what their doing (unlike our last attempt at this sort of thing). High production value - the studio for interviews and the drone footage. Clearly a lot of preparation has gone into it and credit to all involved. Keep it coming!

Also, When Midge retires. Comedian????
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Footage looks great, I saw them filming when I was up at the hospitality (a rare occasion) for the Hamilton game. Now feel like a celebrity as I am on screen for about 6 seconds.
I'll try not to let the fame get to my head.

Still working my way through all the channels, but that's me off the lager and on to flavoured milk now - 
http://www.rosscounty.tv/ross-hughes.html

(09-05-2015, 01:43 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Still working my way through all the channels, but that's me off the lager and on to flavoured milk now - 
http://www.rosscounty.tv/ross-hughes.html

Good listen that.

Would be interesting to have one with Fraser Gorman.

(09-05-2015, 01:55 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Good listen that.

Would be interesting to have one with Fraser Gorman.

Hi
Fraser Gorman's interview will be online by the end of the week.

Starting to record a series on County Legends this Thursday, interviews with Bobby Wilson and Robbie Wiliamson.

JPE for rosscounty.tv

(09-08-2015, 05:10 PM)Rosscounty.tv Wrote: Hi
Fraser Gorman's interview will be online by the end of the week.

Starting to record a series on County Legends this Thursday, interviews with Bobby Wilson and Robbie Wiliamson.

JPE for rosscounty.tv
It would be good if the club could post on Twitter/Facebook when a new video goes online. There's been new videos added since the launch that I've noticed but without telling anyone.

(09-09-2015, 09:17 AM)staggy4life Wrote: It would be good if the club could post on Twitter/Facebook when a new video goes online. There's been new videos added since the launch that I've noticed but without telling anyone.

OK good point will do.

Fraser Gorman interview now on channel three
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!