Bad
3.45%
2 3.45%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Kyle Macleod
farmed out local lad .... Not good Jim.....your reasons better stack up .... You gone right down in my estimation ....what does a local lad have to do ? Scored v Nairn ..boys the best we got in the air In front of goal....Elgin must have well greased your palm ....hang your head coz that was a local lad....disgusting ?

It's a one month emergency loan which would suggest Elgin were desperate
For players
County till I die

Good experience for the lad.

There's three strikers ahead of him, possibly a fourth in Keric, so a small loan spell playing first team football  should be beneficial.

And Graham is miles better in the air than Macleod, I don't agree with your point there at all.

Thank god you didn't overract.

Get a local lad on, Adams! McIntyre!

(07-25-2015, 02:46 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Good experience for the lad.

There's three strikers ahead of him, possibly a fourth in Keric, so a small loan spell playing first team football  should be beneficial.

And Graham is miles better in the air than Macleod, I don't agree with your point there at all.

This, on all three counts.

Let's keep things in perspective, yeah?

Ok maybe over action but still gutted for the lad

My God.  

A good move for Kyle I reckon, playing some games in tthe lower leagues is a natural progression from the development squad. I'm sure he'll be happier getting a game than being on/near the bench. Getting a few games and goals for Elgin will hopefully be the next stepping stone for him on the way to getting in and around the County first team. Good luck Kyle!

(07-25-2015, 07:05 PM)Countyfan1 Wrote: Ok maybe over action but still gutted for the lad

Steady on. He's not dead, he's not injured, and he's not been released - he's getting the chance for some vital game time to break him in for the real deal!

(07-25-2015, 07:27 PM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: My God.  

A good move for Kyle I reckon, playing some games in tthe lower leagues is a natural progression from the development squad. I'm sure he'll be happier getting a game than being on/near the bench. Getting a few games and goals for Elgin will hopefully be the next stepping stone for him on the way to getting in and around the County first team. Good luck Kyle!

Hear, hear. Good luck to the lad, hope he comes back stronger and with a bit more experience.

In my opinion, a season learning his trade in a first team environment for Elgin would be far better than scraping the odd sub appearance here and there with us. And getting goals will do wonders for his confidence. I personally hope they extend it for the season, he'll be in a much better place this time next year.

Hear what your saying but still think he earned the chance to start with 1st team this season ..... Hope he proves himself at Elgin and heads south to pastures greener ie big dollar second division Ipswich town or port vale ......I think he next Lenny dalglish....Jim has poo pooed there guys

Keeeeeeny even

I don't know why people are thinking its a bad thing Kyle going to Elgin how likely is it he would get a start with us to start off with

And while we are at it....how dare Jim goes for a foreign keeper when we have local keepers playing in local teams who are just as good local.....yeah!  BOOO Jim

*If you're up there Lord, your Spongebob holiness. why do you test me so?  What have I done to you?*
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-25-2015, 02:46 PM)U JailendLoyal Wrote: Good experience for the lad.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it,I'm not happy again we have youth coming through academy,only to be discouraged ,let Kyle fight for the  right to be in team,the easy option is what's been done ship him out of site out of mind, Kyle Macleod is as good if not better in front of goals than some we keep giving chances to, graha is NOT Better In the air than Kyle. And not as brave going for the 50/50, I've watched  both in  in development  league with  their clubs,do  you think  Tommy  Whrite wouldn't  have kept  Graham,if  he wanted him ,,there more  but  my iPad snookered.

I think it's a great move by McIntyre & Dodds to put Kyle out on loan to Elgin. If I were them put him out for a year and it will give him valuable experience against senior veterans on the way down but it will help with his learning process. I have said all along that I think Kyle is one for the future but he is not even near Graham, Curran and Boyce just now and the Croatian forward showed some nice touches and link up today to suggest once he gets fit he will be a decent addition to squad. For Kyle now it's about getting competitive football and getting him experience and he can do that at Elgin. No offence to the Highland league but for me a loan there is no benefit but Scottish League football is the right level for his development. Remember he will still train with County and has played plenty of reserve games so he needs experience now in competitive football as sitting on the bench for the first team won't achieve that. A year with Elgin and then Kyle will have a chance to push on with the first team next season. For me it is a win win for everyone. After yesterday's showing I would do the same with Tony Dingwall as he for me is still a season away for pushing for a regular slot and when you see both midge and Raffa flying on the wings then you see the standard he has to get up to and he short of it yet. For me of the 2 Kyle is developing better and has the better chance of making it. Tony still has a chance and has not been helped playing out of position on the wing but he needs to now get competitive football to develop rather than reserve football and at Elgin for a season that would achieve it but Tony still needs to work on his fitness and condition as Kyle has natural strength and fitness where as Dingwall is a Wayne Rooney body type and needs to get in the gym more as against the strong quick Dutch defender today he was blowing up coming on as a sub and it was obvious he was off the pace. The boy has the talent to do it but needs to work harder at it as too many stories over of the years in football of talent not making it. He should look to Don Cowie for inspiration. Hope like Kyle he makes it but he can't keep blaming managers for not archiving it's down to him and him only.

(07-26-2015, 08:26 AM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: I think it's a great move by McIntyre & Dodds to put Kyle out on loan to Elgin. If I were them put him out for a year and it will give him valuable experience against senior veterans on the way down but it will help with his learning process. I have said all along that I think Kyle is one for the future but he is not even near Graham, Curran and Boyce just now and the Croatian forward showed some nice touches and link up today to suggest once he gets fit he will be a decent addition to squad. For Kyle now it's about getting competitive football and getting him experience and he can do that at Elgin. No offence to the Highland league but for me a loan there is no benefit but Scottish League football is the right level for his development. Remember he will still train with County and has played plenty of reserve games so he needs experience now in competitive football as sitting on the bench for the first team won't achieve that. A year with Elgin and then Kyle will have a chance to push on with the first team next season. For me it is a win win for everyone. After yesterday's showing I would do the same with Tony Dingwall as he for me is still a season away for pushing for a regular slot and when you see both  midge and Raffa flying on the wings then you see the standard he has to get up to and he short of it yet. For me of the 2 Kyle is developing better and has the better chance of making it. Tony still has a chance and has not been helped playing out of position on the wing but he needs to now get competitive football to develop rather than reserve football and at Elgin for a season that would achieve it but Tony still needs to work on his fitness and condition as Kyle has natural strength and fitness where as Dingwall is a Wayne Rooney body type and needs to get in the gym more as against the strong quick Dutch defender today he was blowing up coming on as a sub and it was obvious he was off the pace. The boy has the talent to do it but needs to work harder at it as too many stories over of the years in football of talent not making it. He should look to Don Cowie for inspiration. Hope like Kyle he makes it but he can't keep blaming managers for not archiving it's down to him and him only.
To cut a long winded story short I do not agree you pick up bad habits,and seniors on way down that bit slower in tackle,more injuries in highland league than Spl combined, let the boy fight for the right to be in first team  ,that's what our development team is all about playing at higher kevel

A short loan spell doesn't mean Kyle is out of sight and out of mind.

It'll be great experience for a young player who's played no competitive senior football.

Hopefully he does well, scores a few goals and comes back fighting for a place in the squad.