Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1 Average
Injuries & suspensions
(03-18-2016, 10:21 AM)frankthetank Wrote: TBH Harkins is that slow its probably to dundee's advantage t have him suspended.

He's an important player for them. They'll also now be missing keeper Bain after his red today.

(03-20-2016, 05:29 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: He's an important player for them. They'll also now be missing keeper Bain after his red today.

Two defenders off injured as well, hope it's nothing serious, just enough to make them miss next week will be fine...

(03-20-2016, 05:52 PM)staggie52 Wrote: Two defenders off injured as well, hope it's nothing serious, just enough to make them miss next week will be fine...

I'm more concerned about our players tbh. Davies told me he'd be alright for Saturday but Jackson was on crutches so his season could be over  Sad

(03-21-2016, 12:12 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'm more concerned about our players tbh. Davies told me he'd be alright for Saturday but Jackson was on crutches so his season could be over  Sad

You could see the crutches on the bus on Saturday which worried me too.  But according to RSB we did not get hacked to bits.  Hope he is OK.

Speaking to someone who spoke to him on Sat night - had a boot-brace thing on and no crutches - getting a scan today but doesn't think it's that bad - here's hoping
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Hope Woods, Graham and Boyd are OK - I don't think that any of them even managed to make the bus for the cup parade.

Woods was on the bus all wrapped up looking rough - but looks like Boyd and Graham missed the celebration which is a shame

(03-21-2016, 11:58 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Woods was on the bus all wrapped up looking rough - but looks like Boyd and Graham missed the celebration which is a shame

Cant say the same for Wood's missus though  Heart Heart

(03-21-2016, 01:59 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Cant say the same for Wood's missus though  Heart Heart

Big Grin Big Grin Hell no!!!

Surely the wrong thread guys!

You will need to start a new one.... hold on, no don't Smile

(03-21-2016, 03:48 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Surely the wrong thread guys!

You will need to start a new one.... hold on, no don't Smile

Just change the thread name to injuries and suspenders!!

Make yer minds up the suspenders is killing me

Oooo you are awful, but I like you.....

(03-02-2016, 11:56 AM)MayHam Wrote: League yellow cards!

Irvine                 6
Quinn               5
Curran            4
Robertson      4
Murdoch          4 + 1 League cup
Fraser               3  +1 League cup  + 1 Scottish cup
Boyd                3 + 1 Scottish cup
Dingwall         2
Boyce              2
Schalk             2  + 1 League cup
Foster              2 + 1 League cup (+ suspension served for 6 yellows)
Gardyne            2
Graham              1
Fox                       1
Goodwillie          1
De Vita               1 + 1 Scottish cup
McShane          1 League cup
Davies            1 League cup (+ suspension served for 6 yellows + suspension served for 2 yellows in same game) 
Woods             2 League cup + 1 Scottish cup (+suspension served for 6 yellows)

All yellow cards up to and including Aberdeen 15/5/16

Updated!

Today's suspension list shows Martin Woods and Davies to miss one game from 16th April, ie the first game after the split.

Schalk had scan on knee today, hopefully it's not bad. Better news Jim saying that Boyce should be ok for Hearts on Saturday.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...nt-injury/

[quote='StuartTaylor' pid='61456' dateline='1474386652']
Schalk had scan on knee today, hopefully it's not bad. Better news Jim saying that Boyce should be ok for Hearts on Saturday.

we will need Boyce (and Curran if not Schalk) to have any chance of taking anything from this game
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Any news on Schalk's injury? P & J reported he was having his scan yesterday. I don't hold much hope that it won't be a bad injury. Are we going to regret releasing Graham last month?

(09-21-2016, 11:21 AM)Pesto Wrote: Any news on Schalk's injury? P & J reported he was having his scan yesterday. I don't hold much hope that it won't be a bad injury. Are we going to regret releasing Graham last month?

No! We're going to regret no bringing in a forward to replace him.

We have 4 strikers, I think 5 would be too many to have in the squad.