Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 1.9 Average
Former Players & Managers
Anyone else think Ross stewart should be called up for the Moldova game with Lyndon dykes suspended?
Sunderland fans just love him and think he's the best thing ever, another 2 goals for the Loch Ness drogba tonight.

(10-19-2021, 09:26 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Anyone else think Ross stewart should be called up for the Moldova game with Lyndon dykes suspended?
Sunderland fans just love him and think he's the best thing ever,  another 2 goals for the Loch Ness drogba tonight.

surely he can’t be far away , I think he has the skill set to do well in the Scotland team

Not sure Clarke will be keen on calling up someone from League One, think the English Championship will be the lowest he goes.

Schalk is running in the 1.34 at Kelso today.

(10-20-2021, 05:01 AM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: surely he can’t be far away , I think he has the skill set to do well in the Scotland team

Think he will have to do it in a better league before he gets that call. League 1 is a poor standard, even the spl is better than league 1. If he can do it in the champ then definitely worth a punt. its a big step up though from league 1 doing it in the champ, never mind against international defenders.

Keilor-Dunn is doing well at Oldham, nine goals this season.

Saw his goal in the cup on SSN, very much what he did at County. Cutting in and curling one past the keeper. Wonder if he's learnt to go on the outside by now?

Good to see Josh Reid scoring for Coventry for the under 23s v Crewe Alexandra today

I watched him play today, typical performance, plenty of grit and fight. He's been out for a few weeks injured. good to see him back.

Attached File(s)
.jpg   JR-Cov.jpg (Size: 205.8 KB / Downloads: 12)

Billy Mckay man of the match last night with 2 goals against Queen of the South. The bar seemingly denied him a hat trick.
Born a Highlander always a Highlander.

McKay isn't the only former Staggie to be scoring for fun. I wonder if we will see Midge back in January?

(11-23-2021, 09:39 AM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: McKay isn't the only former Staggie to be scoring for fun. I wonder if we will see Midge back in January?

From what I've heard about his reaction to being punted I'd think there is absolutely zero chance of that.

Looks like Caley have terminated Midge's contract.