Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
(06-04-2021, 03:28 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: The guy Pinnock also released and he looked quite decent during the latter stages of the season. Not sure if Lafferty is worth a gamble.
Pinnock a possibility would not give Lafferty the time of day he is a brilliant player but I have no time for thugs some of his tackles both in the air and on the ground were nothing short of assault I am all for good honest hard tackles but he takes it to far

Ex-Caley Jag Liam Polworth on being made to train with kids at Motherwell as he confirms Ross County link

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...unty-link/

Got a hunch there will be a signing today to coincide with season ticket launch , let’s wait and see.....

Surprisingly, Not much happening on the speculation front.
Are we waiting to see who impresses at the euros???

What’s the chances of a cheeky bid for Greg Stewart who’s just been released by Rangers?

(06-08-2021, 04:23 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: What’s the chances of  a cheeky bid for Greg Stewart who’s just been released by Rangers?

would be a great signing but struggle to see it

USSR Tycoon Wrote:What’s the chances of  a cheeky bid for Greg Stewart who’s just been released by Rangers?

My rangers supporting workmate says he's heard he's going to hearts, but he also told me back in January he was coming to us on loan, so, not really a credible source.

I thought Greg kiltie would've been a good shout, but he's signed for st mirren now.
Would be nice to hear of at least one new signing soon.

(06-09-2021, 07:32 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: My rangers supporting workmate says he's heard he's going to hearts, but he also told me back in January he was coming to us on loan, so, not really a credible source.

I thought Greg kiltie would've been a good shout, but he's signed for st mirren now.
Would be nice to hear of at least one new signing soon.
I think Kiltie would have been a great capture - just shows the central belt still has more appeal for a lot of these guys, much easier for them to move their families around down there than up to the Highlands.

Having said that, I'm optimistic that we have managed to encourage Callaghan to choose the Highlands over a lot of central belt clubs he could easily have moved to - with out a doubt a standout at Hamilton last season and would have been on a few radars.

Plenty options out there and I'm sure they will have some key targets already identified - really hoping Blair Spittal agrees a new deal and Grivo manages to get a good pre-season under his belt without any setbacks.
Supporter Liaison Officer