Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County Vs Hamilton (enforced changes)
The BBC website also lists the Rangers vs QoS fixture under Scottish Premiership banner. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Its very quiet considering this is one of the biggest games for us in recent seasons.

I suspect you are all like me, absolutely crapping it.. Confused

(05-16-2015, 10:53 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Its very quiet considering this is one of the biggest games for us in recent seasons.

Everyone is terrified.........
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(05-16-2015, 12:05 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Everyone is terrified.........

Nah - we won't get anywhere with an attitude like that!

We've still got an advantage going into the second-last week of the season, let's all be positive and confident - C'MON THE STAGGIESExclamation

Am not terrified - a touch nervous perhaps but really looking forward to this one. Not as if we are short on creating chances. C'mon the staggies! Smile

(05-16-2015, 10:53 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Its very quiet considering this is one of the biggest games for us in recent seasons.

I am not sure how watching the BBC "live" text update will work from behind the couch.

COME ON COUNTY THOUGH. THIS IS THE DAY.

(05-16-2015, 08:54 AM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: The first line of the BBC preview reads: 'Defender Mark Brown and goalkeeper Scott Boyd are suspended for Ross County's Scottish Premiership game against Hamilton Academical.'

Tbh that's still pretty good for the bbc, anything non weegie related and they barely raise their ugly heads!

We looked down and out in January. Our unbeaten run was truly amazing and we're on the brink of safety. I can't believe the team will let this one slip after the last 2 home games.

If anyone hears a (so-called) fan shouting rubbish at the players today, call the steward and get 'em kicked out !

100% backing from the crowd today is what they deserve after the last few months effort.

Team line up
Reguero
Reckord
Gardyne
Irvine
De Vita
Woods
Curran
Boyce
Fraser
Kiss
P Quinn

Subs
Tait
R Quinn
Brittain
Burgess
Macleod
Sernas
Dingwall

Interesting. Presumably Irvine has dropped back to centre half? And Burgess on the bench instead of Meite

This has a 90th minute Brittain free kick written all over it...

Kiss at RB

JM outfoxed us all Tongue

ah [censored], 0-1

Wtf 0-1!!!

This is all turning into a very big nightmare. Can't understand our change in form since the break.

45 mins to save our season?

Not a good first half, why is Kiss playing RB when one thing we actually have a ton of cover for is centre half?! Why move Fraser in and drop Kiss back? No idea what he's thinking, seems to hark back to some if the baffling personnel decisions early on

Either ourselves or St Mirren need to pull a rabbit out of the hat in the second half. Killie seem to be out of contention now.

Thank god for Gardyne!

Me and the missus bouncing about in a pub in Edinburgh woohooo c'mon midge give us a winner :-)

ffs, motherwell winning, and kiss just been sent off