Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St Mirren and killie
Away buses for St Mirren and kille are on the club website,massive incentives.. Get travel to both games for only £15 for both,and under 16's travel free.. Pick ups in Tain etc again this time.
Really looking forward to the St Mirren game ,I think this is a winnable game,would be good to get a good support down there.
So £7:50 isn't a bad price to travel

Is there a pick up in Inverness?

Yes, presumably the Thistle hotel bus stop.

Thanks. Hopefully the loon and I will be going to both games. Will book the bus tomorrow.

On-line booking for the St Mirren bus is now available:

https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....50914.aspx

Making a weekend of it - where are the Central Staggies meeting up before train to Paisley?

I might try and get to them finally got a bit of spare cash on me.

(10-22-2014, 08:52 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Making a weekend of it - where are the Central Staggies meeting up before train to Paisley?

We'll be in the Crystal Palace from 11am. The more the merrier!

(10-22-2014, 08:52 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: On-line booking for the St Mirren bus is now available:

https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....50914.aspx

Making a weekend of it - where are the Central Staggies meeting up before train to Paisley?
Crystal Palace from 11am onwards as it's next to Central Station. We normally get the 2nd last train to Paisley - Scotrail website is down just now but I think it's about 2.20pm.

Unforuately can't make these - but will be listening out for the Drum!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-22-2014, 11:27 AM)staggy4life Wrote: Crystal Palace from 11am onwards as it's next to Central Station. We normally get the 2nd last train to Paisley - Scotrail website is down just now but I think it's about 2.20pm.

See you in CP then. 1406 or 1436 - the latter only gets in 5mins before KO.

remember to allow yourselves time for buying tickets at the ground.

Still plenty seats available on the bus folks, call the office to book.

(10-22-2014, 01:38 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Unforuately can't make these - but will be listening out for the Drum!!

We are not allowed to take the drum to St Mirren,only club in the spl apparently that doesn't allow musical instruments of any kind.

(10-24-2014, 03:30 PM)Embogary Wrote: We are not allowed to take the drum to St Mirren,only club in the spl apparently that doesn't allow musical instruments of any kind.

That's weird, Jim Goodwin's been blowing his own trumpet they're for years.

(10-24-2014, 03:30 PM)Embogary Wrote: We are not allowed to take the drum to St Mirren,only club in the spl apparently that doesn't allow musical instruments of any kind.

Those vuvuzelas have a lot to answer for. Paisley - twinned with Pretoria.

Sad bigger incentive to beat the mongrels! Angry
Supporter Liaison Officer