Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Highland Derby 5th October 2014
I am buzzing for the first derby of the season after the win today Mon the County lets do this one for Ranald he would not wanting nothing more than a derby win for County

If we play with the same intensity and desire as today, we'll get something from the game!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

are tickets on sale yet?

(09-27-2014, 08:59 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I am buzzing for the first derby of the season after the win today Mon the County lets do this one for Ranald he would not wanting nothing more than a derby win for County

Met Ranald yesterday sad day shook hands ,he was very very good to me in his time there, always willing to help or look into something for anyone. Sincerely hope he goes onto better times, nice to sign off with a glorious win .,
Dundee got off lightly 5 would not have been out of place, and the new boy Toughney looks like he can fill RB spot.im being told Canadian ,and there is another there too,maybe the tide has turned for us all
Nobody can doubt Jackson Irvine his commitment and speed is just great everyone played well in the new fast tempo game, pleased for Maetson ,
Is Arquan carrying an injurry?
Now I'm off to cup game under twenties, the craic will be good today smiles all round
C'mon county

(09-27-2014, 09:51 PM)Staggieman21 Wrote: are tickets on sale yet?

I'm sure they are available from the club.

Is the match to be televised live?

(09-28-2014, 08:39 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I'm sure they are available from the club.

Is the match to be televised live?

Live on Sky Sports.

Big name striker signing beforehand, you heard it first here !

(09-28-2014, 08:46 AM)BLUEZULU Wrote: Live on Sky Sports.

would rather a half decent defender Smile

(09-28-2014, 08:57 AM)Boff Wrote: would rather a half decent defender Smile

I'm not so worried about defence after yesterday. Irvine has all his assets as a centre back, good header, ball control, passing, energy, but his headless chicken problem seems to be controlled by knowing where he's supposed to be. Frempah looks good and will only get better with a run in the team. Toshney looked as if he'd played for ever in that team and Carey is doing fine. We've got Balik, Boyd and Barr in reserve.

I still prefer Arquin on the right and think Boyce should be given a start to see what he can do, but neither Adams or McIntyre seem to fancy him as first choice. In that case a striker would make sense. Having said all that, it might be blind optimism after one win, but I think we have a squad good enough to move up the league.

(09-28-2014, 08:34 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: and the new boy Toughney looks like he can fill RB spot.

Must have missed that one Huh

(09-28-2014, 10:41 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Must have missed that one Huh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Toshney
Our last minute RB signing, was a free agent, on a deal until January to establish fitness, hopefully longer if all works out.

(09-28-2014, 01:44 PM)Rosscubed Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Toshney
Our last minute RB signing, was a free agent, on a deal until January to establish fitness, hopefully longer if all works out.

Suspect LLB needs a link to BuffyTranslate rather than the BBC.

Absolutely despise going to this ground. But looking forward to see if we can build on Saturdays win. Let's face it this will be a good test for us.
They never came North of Culloden

(09-28-2014, 08:46 AM)BLUEZULU Wrote: Live on Sky Sports.

May also be a Canadian too. I heard we may have one training with us at the moment.

(09-28-2014, 10:41 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Must have missed that one Huh

Aye had not got program I asked who 25 was, obviously picked up name wrong
Never mind you got the message, plus there is another one training

(09-28-2014, 09:09 AM)staggie52 Wrote: I'm not so worried about defence after yesterday. Irvine has all his assets as a centre back, good header, ball control, passing, energy, but his headless chicken problem seems to be controlled by knowing where he's supposed to be. Frempah looks good and will only get better with a run in the team. Toshney looked as if he'd played for ever in that team and Carey is doing fine. We've got Balik, Boyd and Barr in reserve.

I still prefer Arquin on the right and think Boyce should be given a start to see what he can do, but neither Adams or McIntyre seem to fancy him as first choice. In that case a striker would make sense. Having said all that, it might be blind optimism after one win, but I think we have a squad good enough to move up the league.

We have our first points n the board play like that at ICT park,we'll take them
We need to get a few songs together, same two gets boring

I'm looking forward to this game as always,always the highlight of the season,
Hard to call,the mongrels have been playing very well up until recently and we haven't.
But I was very impressed with us yesterday a good solid team performance,but we have only won one game so I won't get too carried away,
Can we win this ? Of course we can.
Disappointed it's on a Sunday lunchtime as it leaves no time to lubricate our vocal chords.
Hearing rumours we may have a new striker in the team for the game as well.

(09-28-2014, 08:31 PM)Embogary Wrote: I'm looking forward to this game as always,always the highlight of the season,
Hard to call,the mongrels have been playing very well up until recently and we haven't.
But I was very impressed with us yesterday a good solid team performance,but we have only won one game so I won't get too carried away,
Can we win this ? Of course we can.
Disappointed it's on a Sunday lunchtime as it leaves no time to lubricate our vocalchords.
Hearing rumours we may have a new striker in the team for the game as well.

Remember last year we had a new striker fior that fixture. We won oooooh please let it be leet it be

Brick 
A great performance v Dundee, but One Swallow Does Not A Festival-of-Drunkenness Make.

Our renaissance is a new and fragile flower that needs nurtured.

Keep building on the concentration, communication, determination and composure (especially in front of goal),
and a point at least would be none too shabby.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Watched the highlights - we are working better as a unit, more players in the box going forward, very important as there is always some handy to mop up any stray balls ie Maatsen!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(09-28-2014, 07:49 PM)Boff Wrote: May also be a Canadian too. I heard we may have one training with us at the moment.

We can only hope that's André Hainault Tongue

Usually with derby games form goes out of the window, players seem to have a different mindset for these games than others.

We have the start of something now, a tiny rockfall with momentum can quickly turn in to a landslide, let's hope that we can build on Saturday's win and get something out of this game. I'd be happy with 0-0 (or any draw for that matter). Inverness must be nervous of this game, more so now Smile

(09-29-2014, 12:30 PM)helian Wrote: We can only hope that's André Hainault Tongue

Stop it, you tease....