Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 1.82 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(01-27-2021, 03:55 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: I hope your being sarcastic there wasn’t much that could be done with the rangers goals , saved a penalty and made a great save from jack we are quite lucky he kept the score down , same applies against Aberdeen

You mentioned form.... shipping 5 is not good form.

(01-27-2021, 04:42 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: You mentioned form.... shipping 5 is not good form.
agreed however you have to remember there are another 10 in front of him so where were they for the 5 goals you cant always blame the keeper apart for the odd howler he has been pretty solid

(01-27-2021, 06:03 PM)county AML Wrote: agreed however you have to remember there are another 10 in front of him so where were they for the 5 goals you cant always blame the keeper apart for the odd howler he has been pretty solid

Was he solid tonight against Motherwell? No, he gifted them the first goal.

(01-27-2021, 10:06 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Was he solid tonight against Motherwell? No, he gifted them the first goal.
First goal was a shocker and 100% goal keeper error. These errors change games!

https://twitter.com/RossCounty/status/13...9108802563

Jordan White confirmed.

Glad it’s a permanent contract and not a loan from one of our closest rivals

That's Josh away to Coventry. Also Dundee have signed Jason Cummings. He is Fergies nephew so did we not show an interest?

All the best to Josh Reid , he’s got the attributes to be a good player hope we got a good fee and inserted a sell on fee

(01-28-2021, 07:29 PM)Murray Dornoch Stag Wrote: Also Dundee have signed Jason Cummings. He is Fergies nephew so did we not show an interest?
Maybe that is why we didn’t show an interest!

Monthestaggies98 Wrote:All the best to Josh Reid , he’s got the attributes to be a good player hope we got a good fee and inserted a sell on fee
Great move for the kid and shows any youngsters in our academy that the opportunities are there if you work hard and have the determination to succeed - what a story,  playing under 18s last year, now signed by Coventry City. 

Fair play to Stuart Kettlewell giving the lad a stage to show is skills for the first team - really hope we see more kids getting a chance in the first team going forward,  the lad MacKinnon looks like he could make an impact.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-29-2021, 02:35 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Great move for the kid and shows any youngsters in our academy that the opportunities are there if you work hard and have the determination to succeed - what a story,  playing under 18s last year, now signed by Coventry City. 

Fair play to Stuart Kettlewell giving the lad a stage to show is skills for the first team - really hope we see more kids getting a chance in the first team going forward,  the lad MacKinnon looks like he could make an impact.

Excellent comments.
I sincerely hope that he does very well at Coventry, very best wishes to him.
Remember in 10 years time when your playing career is coming to an end, you have gained years of experience, stature etc, don’t forget the road home.
Come back and captain the club, perhaps a refined midfielder?
Coventry, was that the club of a certain Jimmy Hill?
No more songs about him then.
Trying to remember Scottish players, Tommy Hutchison, think Colin Henry had a spell there.
Oh, Gary Macalister.
Colin Stein, yep I know he was ex Rangers, but, brilliant player, could score goals.

(01-29-2021, 02:35 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Great move for the kid and shows any youngsters in our academy that the opportunities are there if you work hard and have the determination to succeed - what a story,  playing under 18s last year, now signed by Coventry City. 

The move is an endorsement of everything the club is doing at youth/academy level- however this season plays out, it's important that we continue to put resources into it, and that there's a pathway to the first team for the most talented youngsters
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Stewart away to Sunderland confirmed on official site for an undisclosed fee

Does anybody know the story with Maouche? Last thing I can remember hearing about him was that he'd been granted time off to go back to France due to his mother not being well but that seems like weeks ago.

(03-06-2021, 05:05 PM)weeyin86 Wrote: Does anybody know the story with Maouche? Last thing I can remember hearing about him was that he'd been granted time off to go back to France due to his mother not being well but that seems like weeks ago.
He’s back.

The AUDACITY of “THEM”
Ross County manager John Hughes says Inverness Caledonian Thistle tried to re-sign striker Billy Mckay in January.
Quote. Press and Journal
I like Billy McKay, always gives 100%, Did very well to stay on his feet last week when scoring against Kilmarnock.
Another two goals tomorrow please Billy.
I think Caley need more than a striker.
Thought they had a few strikers, Sutherland, Doran, etc.?‍♀️
The supporters have turned on McCann after a couple of games.
Give the job to Ma Barrie, he can get some experience, then perhaps a job at County. ?
Not sure when if Robbo will be back.
All jokes aside, hope he is ok.

New signings, potentials?
Just watched Caley v Raith Rovers.
Eh! Don’t think there is anything in that Caley team worth considering.
Not sure, if they were after Billy Mackay, what they could offer?
Players, honestly don’t think any of them are better than what we already have.
They don’t have money, so how on earth did they think they could get Billy Mackay?
Unless Ma Barrie is saving up stamps.

(03-12-2021, 11:04 PM)MOGO Wrote: New signings, potentials?
Just watched Caley v Raith Rovers.
Eh! Don’t think there is anything in that Caley team worth considering.
Not sure, if they were after Billy Mackay, what they could offer?
Players, honestly don’t think any of them are better than what we already have.
They don’t have money, so how on earth did they think they could get Billy Mackay?
Unless Ma Barrie is saving up stamps.
Stick this on the speculation thread gadge. I keep seeing this and think we've signed someone or someone's left.

(03-13-2021, 09:39 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Stick this on the speculation thread gadge. I keep seeing this and think we've signed someone or someone's left.

Cheers Jamie.
Good Point , will do!
Thankfully Billy Mackay did not depart.
Tongue