Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 1.75 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
Victor Loturi confirmed on a 3-year deal!

Good start to the window , let’s hope for more soon

Looking at Loturi's brother too. He's a little more prolific in Front of goal.

I like the idea of the 3 year deal. As long as they adapt to the league

There’s a rumour that his brothers going to dundee

Yan dhanda signed , 2 year deal , almost 50 appearances in championship at the age of 23 I like the look of him

(06-21-2022, 05:34 PM)Lochalsh Staggie Wrote: There’s a rumour that his brothers going to dundee
Scrap that, been told it’s highly likely he’s coming to county

(06-21-2022, 01:02 PM)dr3 Wrote: Victor Loturi confirmed on a 3-year deal!
i noticed he was under contract until 2023 with an option  for 2024 and County payed a six figure transfer fee with Cavalry adding a sell on clause. Is this a result of the top six finish last season that we can pay this money as a transfer fee rather than picking up players out of contract

George Harmon , 21 year old left back joins on a 2 year deal from Oxford city where he made 40 appearances last season, formerly of West Brom where he played a lot of premier league 2 games , on paper looks a solid signing

(06-22-2022, 11:17 AM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: George Harmon , 21 year old left back joins on a 2 year deal from Oxford city where he made 40 appearances last season, formerly of West Brom where he played a lot of premier league 2 games , on paper looks a solid signing
This looks a good signing, chipped in with 6 goals for Oxford last season and won the supporters player of the year award

Harry Paton away, apparently was offered a deal but has turned it down. More to this than meets the eye, but decent PR from both parties.

(06-22-2022, 10:40 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Harry Paton away, apparently was offered a deal but has turned it down. More to this than meets the eye, but decent PR from both parties.

I'm quite glad to see the back of him with his off field antics coming to light. Hasn't done enough for the club to warrant sticking by him if he's found to be guilty.

Owura Edwards joins on a season long loan from Bristol City. On paper, another great signing, new season cant come quick enough.

Excited by this signing , he’s got big boots to fill though in RCC and hungbo

Since last updating this we have signed kazeem oliagbe winger from Southampton on loan and striker jordy hiwula on a two year deal from Doncaster

(, 07:37 AM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Since last updating this we have signed kazeem oliagbe winger from Southampton on loan and striker jordy hiwula on a two year deal from Doncaster

Not so excited by the Jordy signing, going by what Doncaster fans were saying on twitter. Let's hope Malky can get the best out of him

I'm fast losing track of all these new signings.
Another exciting season coming up

Ben Purrington confirmed on a 2-year deal from Charlton. Their fans seem a little gutted to lose him

Delighted with the purrington signing