Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 1.75 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(05-12-2022, 02:49 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Ross callachan signs extended contract taking him up to summer 2024.
Good news, if only he could get more goals like he did at Accies

Blair Spittal departure from club under freedom of contract confirmed.

Very disappointed to see spittal leave , one of our best performers this season

feels like a full refit again this summer. Still didn't work out too bad last year

(05-17-2022, 08:59 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Very disappointed to see spittal leave , one of our best performers this season
Looks like he is going to Motherwell

(05-20-2022, 12:07 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Looks like he is going to Motherwell

heard killie are keen as well

That's Coll Donaldson away to the seaside league with Falkirk.

That's Blair Spittal a Motherwell player.

RCC has signed for KAS Eupen in Belgium. Would have liked to have seen him stay but the longer there was no news about a new deal, the more likely it seemed that he'd leave ?

Fair play to the guy going to Belgium I was fully expecting some spl team or jobber English team to pick him up but he’s made a move for the betterment of his career , wish him all the best but it’s a lesson we need to be sharper with our contract situations and not let things like this happen

(06-08-2022, 11:41 AM)Sutherland_Staggie Wrote: RCC has signed for KAS Eupen in Belgium.  Would have liked to have seen him stay but the longer there was no news about a new deal, the more likely it seemed that he'd leave ?
At least it's not a Scottish  club.

(06-08-2022, 05:56 PM)Tormid Wrote: At least it's not a Scottish  club.
Scottish clubs got him sussed. We got his best years. One of our better acquisitions. Good luck in Belgium.

(06-08-2022, 09:06 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Scottish clubs got him sussed. We got his best years. One of our better acquisitions. Good luck in Belgium.

I think thats right, I can only imagine that the "big offers" never arrived for his services. He ran his contract down to get a top deal and is probably somewhat disappointed that he's ended up in Belgium and at a team that finished 15th out of 18 last season and get an average of 2k fans each game

(06-09-2022, 09:57 AM)RCChimp Wrote: I think thats right, I can only imagine that the "big offers" never arrived for his services. He ran his contract down to get a top deal and is probably somewhat disappointed that he's ended up in Belgium and at a team that finished 15th out of 18 last season and get an average of 2k fans each game

I can only assume you've not looked at the club, or more specifically the owner. RCC is laughing all the way to the bank. Sets himself up for life, great move for him.
Racists have no place at RCFC.

Good news!

Cancola signs on for another year.

Iacovitti is signed up! Delighted with that.

(06-15-2022, 08:56 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Iacovitti is signed up!  Delighted with that.
Yeh he’s was a rock in our defence last season. Good news!

I’m happy to see him sign up but not convinced by him think he’s got too many errors in him , 2 penalties conceded in the split!

Ross County close in on deal for midfielder Yan Dhanda, todays P&J

Feel a Richie Valens song coming out of the Jailened to the tune of La La La Yan Dhanda.......etc..... any songwriters out there? He looks a good player on youtube (don't they all...) but he seems to have the Lawson gene for long range cross field and forward passing giving strikers and wingers great balls to run on to, great vision and talented. Hope he replicates that here if he lands but he's quoted as saying he wants to "play for Malky Mackay" so here's hoping...
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!