Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 1.75 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(07-23-2021, 08:56 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Ross County signing a CM. I can't believe it.

Malkkky OUT.
can you please start a new thread lets see how about  Malkky OUT then perhaps this forum will get back to normal 
you are entitled to your view but it is getting boring seeing the same old comment regardless of the thread topic

ShawIsDynamite Wrote:Ross County signing a CM. I can't believe it.

Malkkky OUT.

This is is another quality signing, the likes of which we probably couldn't attract before and it's needed for depth of squad, yet you still bitch and moan, would you rather we signed another ex caley player???
At least the guy from staggies view who was critical of Malky (with one k) seems willing to give him and the club a chance and is open to discussion, and you know what, I respect him for that, you, on the other hand!! This hatred and obsession of yours is unhealthy and maybe you need to think of that first.

Monthestaggies98 Wrote:David Cancola signs , he was on trial in January and had now signed plays defensive midfield ex Austria Vienna player 24 years old with europa league experience , Fits the bill as an exciting signing

I read that as David ginola, lol

(07-23-2021, 10:26 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: This is is another quality signing, the likes of which we probably couldn't attract before and it's needed for depth of squad, yet you still bitch and moan, would you rather we signed another ex caley player???
At least the guy from staggies view who was critical of Malky (with one k) seems willing to give him and the club a chance and is open to discussion, and you know what, I respect him for that, you, on the other hand!! This hatred and obsession of yours is unhealthy and maybe you need to think of that first.

I read that as David ginola, lol

A quality signing? On what grounds? 

Malkkky OUT.

(07-23-2021, 07:46 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: David Cancola signs , he was on trial in January and had now signed plays defensive midfield ex Austria Vienna player 24 years old with europa league experience , Fits the bill as an exciting signing

Europa League experience you say? 

Nat Wedderburn has more experience than this lad  Huh

Alarm bells should be ringing, we were promised a handful of signings this week, and all we've achieved so far is signing a player John Hughes picked out. Comments about him playing extensively in the Czech league is complete drivel. Look at how many minutes he's played. It isn't an exciting signing. It's a panic signing.

Malkkky OUT.
Racists have no place at RCFC.

https://twitter.com/HarryyClarke6/status...8032107524

Harry clarke signs on a season long loan deal.

Good signing I’d say , although I hope it’s the last loan

sheltie79 Wrote:https://twitter.com/HarryyClarke6/status...8032107524

Harry clarke signs on a season long loan deal.

Hopefully this signing, along with grivosti returning to full training at end of this week will encourage Donaldson to stop giving away penalties.

Looks a solid addition, what are the rules with loans? how many can we have in total, match squad, on the pitch? I seem to remember 4 on the pitch at a time.
With more planned this week I hope they'll be permeant rather than more loans but I think it may be the other way.

Domestic loans (from other Scottish Clubs) are limited to 6, loans from England or further afield are not.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Ashley Maynard-brewer, Australian goalkeeper in on loan from charlton, didn't see that one coming.

(08-06-2021, 11:10 AM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Ashley Maynard-brewer, Australian goalkeeper in on loan from charlton, didn't see that one coming.
Don’t know anything about him but I was concerned about the lack of goalkeeping depth for the Premiership. Hence, assuming he’s considered a better option than Munro, I welcome this signing.

Another loan, Jack Burroughs from Coventry, 20 year old central midfielder, but can also play left or right, Scotland under 21 internationalist.

(08-06-2021, 01:04 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Another loan, Jack Burroughs from Coventry, 20 year old central midfielder, but can also play left or right, Scotland under 21 internationalist.

Like the look of this one, need a few permeant deals now.

USSR Tycoon Wrote:Don’t know anything about him but I was concerned about the lack of goalkeeping depth for the Premiership. Hence, assuming he’s considered a better option than Munro, I welcome this signing.

Hope he has better luck than Nathan Baxter from 2 seasons ago,  very good keeper who got injured early on, but eventually got a few games to challenge laidlaw.
Ross Munro will probably go out on loan, he needs regular starts elsewhere and come back better for the experience next season.

Harry's younger brother Ben signs up as expected on the speculation thread.
Jury's out on this one, probably a Squad filler more than anything else.
Anyone else think we really need a decent striker in that will chip in with 15+ goals?

(08-06-2021, 04:17 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Anyone else think we really need a decent striker in that will chip in with 15+ goals?

Don't fear, one of our many central midfielders can play there.

Malkkky OUT!

(08-06-2021, 01:42 PM)RCChimp Wrote: Like the look of this one, need a few permeant deals now.
Really like the look of this one ?
https://twitter.com/cov_crusader/status/...85568?s=21

ShawIsDynamite Wrote:Don't fear, one of our many central midfielders can play there.

Malkkky OUT!

Thats the most sensible thing you've posted on here, if needed, Callahan could easily play centre forward and some of our central midfielders are much more than just that, they have the versatility to play in other positions.
squads starting to look good now, well done Malky with one k.

(08-07-2021, 07:57 AM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Thats the most sensible thing you've posted on here, if needed, Callahan could easily play centre forward and some of our central midfielders are much more than just that, they have the versatility to play in other positions.

Or, and I know this sounds ridiculous, but maybe we could sign a player who actually plays there? I know it's a crazy suggestion, but it might work.

Malkkky Mackkkay OUT!

(08-07-2021, 07:57 AM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Thats the most sensible thing you've posted on here, if needed, Callahan could easily play centre forward and some of our central midfielders are much more than just that, they have the versatility to play in other positions.

Our squad is still completely unbalanced and we have no left backs fit.

Another Loan - Joseph Hungbo from Watford, 21 year old winger.