Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs Away 15/2/14
Got train tickets today.
Anyone else going? Looking forward to a first trip to Easter Road.
Any Staggies meeting for a pint nearby?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Central Staggies can mark this in their diary, I'm planning this one.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Supporters bus hopefully will go straight to stadium instead of Carrick Knowe, or stopping in Perth, so we can check out some of the bars around Easter Road.

Usual plans I'd guess for this one Middletons on Easter road!?
No sacrifice no victory 

Keep updating this thread...I'm up for this match so would love to be where all the Staggies are having a jar...........[Image: smiley-eatdrink005.gif]

(01-21-2014, 12:59 PM)Blade3uk Wrote: Keep updating this thread...I'm up for this match so would love to be where all the Staggies are having a jar...........[Image: smiley-eatdrink005.gif]

Can you bring up some more players. Smile See you there.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

I believe the supporters club is heading straight to Easter Road after the problems we had last time. So I guess we'll head to Middletons too

Bump. Still at least a week away but probably useful to remind people that this thread is still on the go.

Edit: Staggie34, what time does your train get into Edinburgh?

Supporters bus taking bookings:

https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....22014.aspx

Five of us going down on the train on Friday for a night in Edinburgh then Middletons on Saturday £19 return good old Club 55!

(02-05-2014, 12:05 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Bump. Still at least a week away but probably useful to remind people that this thread is still on the go.

Edit: Staggie34, what time does your train get into Edinburgh?

1030. We're chasing the cheap tickets again!
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

We should go all out for the win here.

This game is different to the games against Partick, St Mirren and Kilmarnock - they are the teams in the relegation battle with us. I know Hibs aren't too far in front, but they won't get dragged into the relegation battle.

This means this is a bit of a free swing for us.

I would like to see this line-up:

-------------Fraser---------------
Cikos--Songo'o--Maclean--Oikonomou
--De Leeuw--Kiss--Tidser--Carey--
----------Arquin--Slew-----------

I would play De Leeuw ahead of Brittain - I think he's far better going forward.

If we get the 2 centre midfielders to protect the centre backs, then that gives those 4 players (de Leeuw, Carey, Arquin, Slew) license to bomb forward and hopefully score a few!

Still Middleton's?

Won't Kiss be suspended?

(02-07-2014, 12:18 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: We should go all out for the win here.

This game is different to the games against Partick, St Mirren and Kilmarnock - they are the teams in the relegation battle with us. I know Hibs aren't too far in front, but they won't get dragged into the relegation battle.

I would play De Leeuw ahead of Brittain - I think he's far better going forward.

If we get the 2 centre midfielders to protect the centre backs, then that gives those 4 players (de Leeuw, Carey, Arquin, Slew) license to bomb forward and hopefully score a few!

Oh yeah totally forgot about that!

Replace Kiss with Brittain. Hopefully Kiss being suspended near enough guarentees a start for de Leeuw. I think we've a better team with de Leeuw in it this season - he offers so much.

(02-07-2014, 05:35 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Oh yeah totally forgot about that!

Replace Kiss with Brittain. Hopefully Kiss being suspended near enough guarentees a start for de Leeuw. I think we've a better team with de Leeuw in it this season - he offers so much.

I like de Leeuw .he is a good player,and will get better,and yes he gives something to us when n team

(02-07-2014, 04:55 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Won't Kiss be suspended?

(02-07-2014, 12:18 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: We should go all out for the win here.

This season yes de Leeuw would be better first choice than Ritchie I think

(02-06-2014, 06:15 PM)staggie34 Wrote: 1030. We're chasing the cheap tickets again!

Sound. I reckon we'll be arriving in from Glasgow before midday or not long after 12. I'll PM you my phone number so we can contact you on the day!

(02-07-2014, 12:31 PM)Blade3uk Wrote: Still Middleton's?

We're entrusting the Edinburgh Staggies with pub arrangements but I imagine it will be.

As long as I survive a trip across the Bridge of Doom I'll he happy, regardless of the result.

Hope De Leeuw starts this one. Him playing off either Slew/Arquin would mean keeping the ball successfully in the final third.

Hibs just lost to Raith so will be wanting to bounce back with a win, but I can't see why we can't go there and pick up the three points.

(02-08-2014, 07:13 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: We're entrusting the Edinburgh Staggies with pub arrangements but I imagine it will be.

I hereby decree it will be Middletons.

I can confirm after a succesful appeal to the Scottish Stewards Association that Staggy4life has had his 1 match ban overturned and will be appearing at Easter Road.