Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aberdeen away
4 games in 10 days coming up!

Supporters bus for Aberdeen now available to book:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...s-bus.aspx

(12-24-2013, 10:15 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: 4 games in 10 days coming up!

Supporters bus for Aberdeen now available to book:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...s-bus.aspx

Yes looking forward to the Dons game. No bus required for me & my son or Applecross & his son this is a home game for us. Mon the Staggies.Smile

If we could play Aberdeen every week, the league would have been won by now!

(12-24-2013, 10:15 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: 4 games in 10 days coming up!

In theory... we'll see how many actually end up getting played!

(12-24-2013, 12:24 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: If we could play Aberdeen every week, the league would have been won by now!

Unfortunately by Aberdeen ! Smile

(12-24-2013, 10:43 AM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Yes looking forward to the Dons game. No bus required for me & my son or Applecross & his son this is a home game for us. Mon the Staggies.Smile

Hope the cameras catch your good side this time!

Congratulations to young Applecross on his windfall

Is there usually a cash gate for this game?

(12-24-2013, 11:27 PM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: Is there usually a cash gate for this game?

Yes they always have a couple of gates for dosh.

Tickets are priced as follows: Adult - £23, Concession (Under 18/Over 60/Student) - £17 and Under 12's - £9

See you all there remember big noisey support for the Boys.

PS. Aberdeen find it very difficult to take points off us, so hopefully we will be celebrating again. Big Grin
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Ticket info:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...ation.aspx

(12-24-2013, 10:50 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 10:43 AM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Yes looking forward to the Dons game. No bus required for me & my son or Applecross & his son this is a home game for us. Mon the Staggies.Smile

Hope the cameras catch your good side this time!

Congratulations to young Applecross on his windfall

Did not know i had a bad side!Rolleyes

Was invited to hospitality for this one but will be sitting in the County section instead. Sitting wie 9 Dons supporters would be too much!!

Angel
(12-25-2013, 03:10 PM)ProCounty Wrote: Was invited to hospitality for this one but will be sitting in the County section instead. Sitting wie 9 Dons supporters would be too much!!

it will give you the chance to provide some hospitality to some travelling supporters who have wined & dined you for years.

looking forward to this game. i think we will get a point from this one and it will be the start of the revival.
hopefully take a few fans through and make some noise to get right behind the team.

Hayes and McGinn against Micic could be interesting. I do like a day out to Aberdeen. Bring it on. Mon the County.
They never came North of Culloden

1 point from 27 by the end of this one.

A. Give the captains armband to Boyd, lead from the rear - see if that makes a difference and takes some pressure away from Brittain.

B. Change the forward line and start next two games with Mustafi and De Leeuw up front.

C. Drop Rocco Quinn to the bench and play Marc Klok

D. Get Micic away from our defence.

E. Stick with 4-4-1-1 formation for next two games and see what happens - starting 11 below

------------------Brown----------------
-----------------------------------------
Saunders---MacLean--Boyd---Gordon
-----------------------------------------
Kettlewell----Brittain--Klok------Carey
------------------------------------------
------------------De Leeuw-------------
------------------------------------------
-------------------Mustafi---------------

Subs: Quinn, Ross, Luckassen,Micic,Glen, Fraser,Cooper
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Mustafi must be worth a start , maybe with Luckassen.

Anyone got another number or email for George Chalmers? Been trying the one on the website for ages but permanently engaged. Need another seat.

ETA - sorted.

There are still a few seats remaining btw.

Really think we need to give Maatsen a start. We're too reliant on De Leeuw or Carey to create something so Darren's pace will give us something different.

Boxing Day was the worst performance I've seen by Brittain in a very long time but I'd still start him. Rocco Quinn was absolutely anonymous once again so I'd like to see him dropped.

Luckassen was also poor but I don't think we can expect a 20 year old to put a consistent good performance in every week. Glen and Mustafi offered a bit more against Hibs so deserve some more game time.

If Kova is still missing my team would be...
Fraser
Saunders Boyd McLean Gordon
Brittain Kettlewell
Maatsen De Leeuw Carey
Mustafi

^ That's the team I'd go for as well.

Doubt we'll see it anytime soon though.