Heart 
How many is that now?
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Four I think.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

I noticed when he scored today that 'Vindaloo' started playing, and I couldn't understand why. But then it hit me...

Melvin de Lueew
Mel (Vin Da Loo)

Oh, that was a clever one County, bravo.
(Insert humorous quip here)

It was worth signing all that dross from Holland just to get Melvin De Leeuw. Unbelievable player.

(12-14-2013, 11:11 PM)ShiningStagie16 Wrote: I noticed when he scored today that 'Vindaloo' started playing, and I couldn't understand why. But then it hit me...

Melvin de Lueew
Mel (Vin Da Loo)

The Lonely Goat Herd would have been even cleverer.

Its the horrendous canned singing that is played at the start of the 2nd half that makes me cringe.

The guy just oozes classes class, there's no doubt he will be our top scorer this season

(12-15-2013, 12:08 AM)Hyndlandstaggie Wrote: The guy just oozes classes class, there's no doubt he will be our top scorer this season

Despite what has been said on here before, we're starting to see the Dutch contingent starting to come good. Klock was good before being taken off and should feel disappointed that he was taken off to change formation, other midfielders could have gone before him. De Leeuw oozes class but also shows as much if not more commitment as the rest of the team. Luckassen isn't the out and out striker that some are looking for but try to get a ball off him, let him run at you and most defenders in this league would say he's a handful.

Survive this year an we'll take the league by storm next year if we keep them

De Leeuw has the best first touch of a County player I've seen in a while. Cracking player.

Teeth like a horse though.....ha ha ha ha
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-14-2013, 11:11 PM)ShiningStagie16 Wrote: I noticed when he scored today that 'Vindaloo' started playing, and I couldn't understand why. But then it hit me...

Melvin de Lueew
Mel (Vin Da Loo)

Hearts away where myself and Staggie4Life introduced it to the masses, with a full rendition