Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Craig Brewster
No doubt our benefactor will splash the cash in January to get us out of this mess (again).

Do you agree that perhaps he could tempt Craig Brewster back to assist within the management team? Perhaps as joint Assistant Manager with Cooper.

I think Adams needs him back.

Discuss.

(12-13-2013, 01:22 AM)AdamsArmee Wrote: No doubt our benefactor will splash the cash in January to get us out of this mess (again).

Do you agree that perhaps he could tempt Craig Brewster back to assist within the management team? Perhaps as joint Assistant Manager with Cooper.

Discuss.

Hi Craig!!

In all fairness I don't think we had a more physically fitter side than when we had Brewster up as a coach/player, having said that I don't think that's an issue at the moment.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

(12-13-2013, 01:22 AM)AdamsArmee Wrote: No doubt our benefactor will splash the cash in January to get us out of this mess (again).

Discuss.

Nothing wrong with Craig Brewster, one of the best footballers Scotland produced.
You T>>>S from the DUMP, had 2 NEDS in SHELLSUITS standing at the Longman roundabout with banners, a slogan “Brewster Out”
Remember that?
You also made completely false allegations against Brewster, small town mentality making up village idiot stories.
They/you were an embarrassment to the Highlands, the two “EEEJITS in question looked as if they needed a good wash, and most certainly had never exercised in their lives.
If memory serves me correctly, one of them made a guest appearance on the “ROLLY POLLIES”.
Was that you?

I would love the team to be as fit as we were back in the Adams & Brewster days, we didn't have the most technically gifted side but we worked hard for the results! Yes!

Poor manager, mediocre coach, decent fitness trainer but since lack of fitness is not the problem at the moment there is little point in employing him for that reason when that salary could go towards a forward actually capable of putting the ball in the net occasionally.

(12-13-2013, 04:09 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Poor manager, mediocre coach, decent fitness trainer but since lack of fitness is not the problem at the moment there is little point in employing him for that reason when that salary could go towards a forward actually capable of putting the ball in the net occasionally.

He could probably still do that better than most of our current strikers!

(Thank you, I'm here all week Big Grin)

(12-13-2013, 05:00 PM)Forfinn Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 04:09 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Poor manager, mediocre coach, decent fitness trainer but since lack of fitness is not the problem at the moment there is little point in employing him for that reason when that salary could go towards a forward actually capable of putting the ball in the net occasionally.

He could probably still do that better than most of our current strikers!

(Thank you, I'm here all week Big Grin)

Really? All week? Sigh.........

His abilities in coaching/management are debatable. His ability as a player is unquestionable. Tremendous footballer. Quite possibly one of the best to never have been capped.

As a player, I don't think I've seen a forward at County with Brewster's all round ability. Despite his pace having been lost years ago his deftness of touch and intelligence on and off the ball was a joy to behold. Undoubtedly one of the most skilful players I've ever seen in a County top.

(12-13-2013, 10:28 AM)Fleackeuy Wrote:

Discuss.

Nothing wrong with Craig Brewster, one of the best footballers Scotland produced.
You T>>>S from the DUMP, had 2 NEDS in SHELLSUITS standing at the Longman roundabout with banners, a slogan “Brewster Out”
Remember that?
You also made completely false allegations against Brewster, small town mentality making up village idiot stories.
They/you were an embarrassment to the Highlands, the two “EEEJITS in question looked as if they needed a good wash, and most certainly had never exercised in their lives.
If memory serves me correctly, one of them made a guest appearance on the “ROLLY POLLIES”.
Was that you?

How would you spot the bride at a wedding in the ferry (Coronation Park for those who don't know otherwise) - she'll be wearing the white shell suit!