Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Richard brittain's poor form.
Richard brittain's lack of form concerning anyone considering he was your main player last season. Surely your holocaustic start to the season is as a result of him. Wants to be in Perth IMO.

Piss off, you sad sad individual.

Mods, do we have to put up with this sharn?

Lack of form? Jog on.

Big Grin 
Big Grin - Lobster - Big Grin
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

FFS St Johnstone fans - get over it!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-26-2013, 08:31 PM)SJFC1234 Wrote: Surely your holocaustic start to the season is as a result of him.

Quote:holocaustic

[Image: tumblr_miw7ibO2921r7ye39o1_400.gif]

SJFC1234.

Your a sad person.

Every decent football fan in Scotland wish Richie well, as some of us know that his personal problems can continue for many years.

Richie not only has to be strong for his club, but also his family, who may need to rely on him more and more.

So please give it a break and support your team as what goes around comes around.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(10-26-2013, 08:31 PM)SJFC1234 Wrote: Richard brittain's lack of form concerning anyone considering he was your main player last season. Surely your holocaustic start to the season is as a result of him. Wants to be in Perth IMO.

Who do you think you are? Richard Brittain is a County legend who has done more for our Club than any St Johnstone player I can think off in the last decade. How dare you!!
Brittain is a true Staggie who will make you eat your words come the end of the season. I don't get annoyed very often but your comments are shocking and you should be ashamed of yourself you absolute idiot..Piss
off back to the back water that is Perth.Richie is a true Staggie and a club man who will make you eat your words you [censored]!!!!

(10-26-2013, 08:31 PM)SJFC1234 Wrote: Richard brittain's lack of form concerning anyone considering he was your main player last season. Surely your holocaustic start to the season is as a result of him. Wants to be in Perth IMO.

[Image: tumblr_mumsopv5AP1rk5zfdo1_400.gif]
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Who? If you think that is bad you should see Kovy, tipped for a Scotland cap one minute and no where to be seen the next..... He is maybe playing in Perth now right enough, doubt anyone would really know though with your attendances.Big Grin

His loss of form is indeed puzzling. It has never happened before. I guess that's why other clubs have been after him (and why fans of other clubs are apparently missing himWink). But it's not really concerning as it's giving others the chance to perform. It might be different if we'd had a holocaustic start to the season, but we haven't. He didn't look as if he wanted to be on the bench last night, but I doubt he wanted to be in Perth instead. He wants to be back on the pitch at the Global Blackout Stadium IMO.

(10-26-2013, 09:17 PM)Isle of Skye Staggie Wrote:

Who do you think you are? Richard Brittain is a County legend who has done more for our Club than any St Johnstone player I can think off in the last decade. How dare you!!
Brittain is a true Staggie who will make you eat your words come the end of the season. I don't get annoyed very often but your comments are shocking and you should be ashamed of yourself you absolute idiot..Piss
off back to the back water that is Perth.Richie is a true Staggie and a club man who will make you eat your words you [censored]!!!!

I was wondering to see if anyone would actually take the bait but you jumped right into the boat.

From what I have herd he's carring a nock so DA was resting him

Holocaustic. Well done on that. Great choice of word.

SJFC1234.

If you would have gone to Mcd Park this afternoon the crowd would have been 2,450.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

So remember folks, 5 less points from 1 less match is the difference between "holocaustic" and whatever you call St. Johnstone's start- Middling? Modest? Unremarkable?

Well done, SJFC1234.

Holocaustic might just be my new favourite word.

(10-28-2013, 12:32 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Holocaustic might just be my new favourite word.

As in, "Kovy put in a holocaustic performance in his accustomed central midfield role, as the small ginger dynamo gave the ball away whilst attempting to support the forwards."

(10-28-2013, 07:12 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 12:32 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Holocaustic might just be my new favourite word.

As in, "Kovy put in a holocaustic performance in his accustomed central midfield role, as the small ginger dynamo gave the ball away whilst attempting to support the forwards."
Kovy never gives the ball away, need a more realistic exampleSmile

Ladies/Gents
Ross County supporters! Why oh why are you listening to this pathological “EEJIT”
In fact, you are probably dealing with a school child.
Get back up to the Letham, Ya Clown!