Crystal Palace
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do you want to win Play off Final
Win this one for the biggest pay out in world football. This year the team who wins is guarenteed £120m even if they go straight back down with the parachute payment structure in the PL.

Watford or Crystal Palace? Personally I like to see a team that could sustain Premiership Football win it, rather than a team go up for a season as the whipping boys and straight back down. This season's form plays no part on how that will pan out next season, the business done in the summer will. Ross County got off lightly last season trying to depend on the 1st Div team to cut it in SPL. I get the impression that in the premiership you have to start a fresh as even a succesful Championship side is not good enough to cut it in PL. Norwich and Swansea maybe exceptions to this rule.

Managers, both Zola and Holloway are great value for money in post match interviews and would be good if they could both be in Premiership, in fact I probably pay good money to watch Holloway in a comedy club, so for that reason I vote Palace. But Watford are the Stags!
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

(05-27-2013, 10:54 AM)dingwall.cof Wrote: Win this one for the biggest pay out in world football. This year the team who wins is guarenteed £120m even if they go straight back down with the parachute payment structure in the PL.

If they stay up they don't get quite that.

But still disgusting amount of money, now you see where all the Sky Sport subs. go.

So for all you Mugs out there who pay Sky, you must be very happy to see average English teams getting richer whilst our teams struggle.

I know you will all argue that the product is better but if we had the same money our product would be just as good.

Think off that when they ask you to renew. Angel
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Although I have no great affection for either club, I am pleased that Palace beat Watford as I feel that, while they may have been adhering to the letter of the laws, Watfrd sought to gain an unfair advantage by having so many Italian players on loan.

Holloway won it in the end, purely on his interview techniques and down to earth common sense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22707916

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22687701

Expect a season of straight talking. Even beats Strachen in the Interview stakes!
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

Watford with there amount of loan players are guilty of financial doping. Glad Palace won.
Highlander29

Watford's team was a team of lone Rangers. Glad Palace went up.

(06-03-2013, 11:49 AM)Bellshaws Elbow Wrote: Watford's team was a team of lone Rangers. Glad Palace went up.

Don't you mean loan Rangers....