Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Partick
Who's all heading to Partick next week then ?

Should be a good day out, and fater the recent run of results we've had there seems to be a bit more interest in attending away games.. Obviously with a bus hopefully running then the away crowd should be bigger than usual, and we can give the team the suppport they deserve.

We should have beaten Partick in the last game, but they somehow stole a point at the end - but from what I hear they have improved since then... But then so have we.

So it should be a decent game.. I'm ooking forward to it.

I'll be heading. Know quite a few who are heading as well as a few mates from the Highlands who are at uni in Glasgow.

Lets hope to get a win, but I can see this as a very tricky game in which our defending will have to be excellent.

I'll be there hopefully.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I'll be there. Hopefully getting in for an under-16.

I enjoyed the abuse I took from the Still Game characters in the pie queue last season so much, that I'm going back for more.

Three generations of Double Entries will be there plus Mrs DE.
Quite a crowd in itself.

Hopefully if I can change shifts I'll be going. Will be my first trip to fir hill. Is it true the main stand is condemned?
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

My attendance is purely dependant on whether the wee one arrives before the weekend.

(10-31-2011, 08:46 AM)stirlingshire_staggie Wrote: Hopefully if I can change shifts I'll be going. Will be my first trip to fir hill. Is it true the main stand is condemned?

It's apparently not used due to high maintenance costs. My link.

(10-29-2011, 10:46 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: I'll be there. Hopefully getting in for an under-16.

How?

Even though my predictions are usually way off (though I did win £44 on the 4-0 win vs Ayr), I'll have another go vs Partick.
2-1 to County. Quinn and Colin Mc.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Ill be heading along!!

Might even have to break the flag out for the first time this year!
No sacrifice no victory 

(10-31-2011, 02:00 PM)staggie34 Wrote: How?

Hopefully by just saying I'm under-16 at the gate. It's worked a couple of times in the past. Damn my boyish charm and looks.

Depends on the money situation. Said I'd pop down and visit an old work colleague who is now staying a stone's throw from Firhill when if I got the chance. Will see if anyone else is up for the train down.

Brick 
(10-31-2011, 10:13 AM)donaldo Wrote: My attendance is purely dependant on whether the wee one arrives before the weekend.

sounds like a higher priority - best of luck. Savour the moment.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Right swifts swapped. I'll be heading along.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

I'm heading through to this one
Any word on whether we're getting our own stand, or if we're in the corner of the home end again?
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(10-31-2011, 06:48 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(10-31-2011, 10:13 AM)donaldo Wrote: My attendance is purely dependant on whether the wee one arrives before the weekend.

sounds like a higher priority - best of luck. Savour the moment.

Indeed and thanks.

difficul game as alaways vs partick...but now we are flyong and I think we can have another clean sheet (erskine permetting...he scored plenty of goals vs us...)

Will now be attending this, first away game(excluding cup ones) for a long long time, As Staggy4life asked me to! Therefore should we lose feel totally free to blame me!
"it's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am"
Muhammed Ali