OvertheBridge
Wales v Scotland - Printable Version

+- OvertheBridge (http://www.overthebridge.info)
+-- Forum: Forums (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: General Football (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Wales v Scotland (/showthread.php?tid=692)

Wales v Scotland - Haitch - 10-08-2012

Any staggies making the trip down?

I'm going but having to make do with home end tickets. Must win game, but I am feeling pessimistic.

Prediction 1-1 Wales.

RE: Wales v Scotland - StuartTaylor - 10-08-2012

Good luck to you, should be good banter anyway.
The thought of Bale terrifies me.

RE: Wales v Scotland - Mackie - 10-08-2012

We need a min of 4 points here and I can't see the win coming against Belgum.

With Stuart here, thought of Bale running full pelt at our defense scares the bejesus out of me but I can't see who would be best to match up with him.

Enjoy the trip Haitch.

RE: Wales v Scotland - Comrie - 10-09-2012

Other than Bale, Wales are very ordinary. If we can double up on him whenever he goes forward we have a chance to stop him. Hoping for a 2-1 win as this is the only game I can even possibly see us taking three points away from home from.

RE: Wales v Scotland - central staggie - 10-10-2012

I'm heading down and meeting a few mates there.

I'm normally very optimistic before the game, and I think we can sneak a win, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a [censored] game.

Scotland to score it zip to one.

RE: Wales v Scotland - Comrie - 10-12-2012

Glad to see Gareth Bale has learnt the "catching yourself with the trailing leg with a defender close by" trick.

RE: Wales v Scotland - wemyss77 - 10-13-2012

(10-12-2012, 09:46 PM)Comrie Wrote: Glad to see Gareth Bale has learnt the "catching yourself with the trailing leg with a defender close by" trick.

That was absoutely shocking, he should have been sent off before that for diving. Watching games like that highlights why folk are loosing interest in football, bring in TV for stuff like that, it is there anyway, start using it and clean up the game before folk start loosing interest for good. WTF was the deal with the second Scotland "Goal"??

RE: Wales v Scotland - IDW16 - 10-14-2012

(10-13-2012, 07:47 PM)wemyss77 Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 09:46 PM)Comrie Wrote: Glad to see Gareth Bale has learnt the "catching yourself with the trailing leg with a defender close by" trick.

That was absoutely shocking, he should have been sent off before that for diving. Watching games like that highlights why folk are loosing interest in football, bring in TV for stuff like that, it is there anyway, start using it and clean up the game before folk start loosing interest for good. WTF was the deal with the second Scotland "Goal"??

WTF is the deal with you not being able to spell "losing"

Tongue

RE: Wales v Scotland - wemyss77 - 10-14-2012

(10-14-2012, 09:51 PM)IDW16 Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 07:47 PM)wemyss77 Wrote:

WTF is the deal with you not being able to spell "losing"

Tongue

Fook knows, I blame Dingwall Academy! Mind you if I had actually attended when I should have then it may have been a different story.