Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
South of the Border Staggies
Haitch, Airdale Staggies, Blade etc
This post is aimed at the growing band of England-based County fans.
When the 2013/14 fixture list is published later in the summer, I intend to highlight the County games I will be attending. I hope to get a few of the other England-based County fans together in a co-ordinated effort to boost the support at away matches. So, please keep an eye on this topic if you are interested.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I'm very interested but its a heck of a long trip even to Strathclyde from Dorset.

These are the matches I am planning on getting to these season:

St Mirren away on 2/11/13
Dundee Utd away on 21/12/13
Hibs away 15/2/14
Celtic away 29/3/14

Cup matches to follow when they are announced. I can only make these games if they kick off no later than 1500 on a Saturday. Any other South of the border staggies looking at going to these games?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

I will be at the Celtic game in a couple of weeks, but after that no plans. I always like to go to the Kilmarnock away game as I lived there for a while. Cant make the Celtic game in March but will probably try and get to a couple of other games. I will post details when I know.

Thanks for the thread, it would be good to travel up en masse where possible.

Just beginning to plan the trip to St Mirren in Novemebr. Best to get in early as train tickets are cheapest this far in advance. I'll post the details soon.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

St Mirren away - 2/11/13:
Will be getting the train from Hexham at 0958 to Carlisle and then up to Glasgow for about 1300.
Will be getting the 1800 back to Carlisle from Central.
Got a ticket from Hexham to Paisley St James for just £12.00!!
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

Anyone South of the border planning on going to Hibs away in February?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

Going to Hibs away on 15/2/14:
Train from Newcastle, into Waverly at 1030. Returning at 1900. Any other Staggies on the train, please say hello.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

Brief update on forthcoming games me and other Essex staggies will be at. St Mirren 25th Oct, Celtic 27th Dec, Partick 21st Feb and St Mirren 11th April.

If any other Southern Staggies want to meet up drop me a message. Driving up for St Mirren and Celtic flying from Stansted for Partick and St Mirren.

(10-07-2014, 01:43 PM)Haitch Wrote: Brief update on forthcoming games me and other Essex staggies will be at. St Mirren 25th Oct, Celtic 27th Dec, Partick 21st Feb and St Mirren 11th April.

If any other Southern Staggies want to meet up drop me a message. Driving up for St Mirren and Celtic flying from Stansted for Partick and St Mirren.

Big bang of the singing section drum.

Dedication from the south.

If only more local fans would be able to do half of your plans the lads would be delighted

Now where did the 17000 go from 2010.