Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Happy 10th April
Only seems right to acknowledge once again quite possibly the most historic win in the clubs history. I have so many memories of the day.
Beating Celtic was incredible but who would have imagined 3 years on we might, just might be fighting it out for a European spot in the SPL. Just shows none of us know whats around the corner.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

For the rest of my life, unless I get Alzheimer's, I will never forget that day and so, so glad I was there.

How did I forget today was Ross County day!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football...609777.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9450656.stm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17672808

Seven members from the team from that day are still part of the squad- if you count Jimmy Scott's loan. Amazing how far the core of the squad Boyd/Brittian/Vigurs/Lawson and co have come from that incredible run.

Days I will never forget, even if the memories of the final whistle at the Celtic game are lost in a sea of beer fuddled bewilderment and excitment.

HAPPY ROSS COUNTY day to all fans and all at the club

What a day to be a County fan. All three are great memories and great days out.

I wonder if something happened yesterday that we don't yet know about. Did Del sign on the dotted line?

(04-11-2013, 07:14 PM)Wicky Wrote: I wonder if something happened yesterday that we don't yet know about. Did Del sign on the dotted line?

We were newly sat on our top 6 throne Smile

granted not to the day, but pretty close!

Bump.

HAPPY ROSS COUNTY DAY!

I don't know who has the copyright to this, but a few have posted it on Twitter, so well done.

[Image: Bk1sYgLIYAAnvPu.jpg]

And what a beautiful day it is :-) (well it is here in Tomatin anyway)

A happy Ross County day to all staggies and staggettes!

I am watching the cup video, needing some nostalgia

Attached File(s)
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 153.08 KB / Downloads: 19)
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

We only have 3 players left that were in the squad for all 3 of those games RB, GP and Ketts

(04-10-2014, 08:11 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Bump.

HAPPY ROSS COUNTY DAY!

I don't know who has the copyright to this, but a few have posted it on Twitter, so well done.

[Image: Bk1sYgLIYAAnvPu.jpg]
I put it on Instagram last April 10th. Feel free to use it!

Happy Staggie Day to all!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

10th April 2010 was an amazing day.

A small team from the Highlands in the first division against the giants of Celtic at Hampden.

We played them off the park, dominated the game and won 2-0.

I'm not sure we will ever top that.

HAPPY ROSS COUNTY DAY

So many happy memories around this date. Four years ago today I was heading home on the A9 with a grin as wide as the Kessock Bridge on my face.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

10th April 2010 is a day which will live in the memory forever but, for me, it's not Ross County Day.

Ross County Day, for me, has not yet been established, but will be a date in May to mark the anniversary of the day we win the Scottish Cup and I firmly believe that day will come.

Happy Ross County Day eveyone!

Here is a link to a story that was in the telegraph after our 2010 triumph which makes quite funny reading, and includes the following...

''As a part of our public service remit, Telegraph Sport can assure the dazed denizens of Dingwall and many points much further north, all the way to the Shetland Isles, that your team truly did humble Celtic – Robbie Keane and all – and that Derek Adams and his players will not only return to Hampden for the Active Nation Scottish Cup final against Dundee United on May 15, but that you will also see the first European football in the club’s history when they play in the Europa League next season.
That news had still not reached Ross County’s official website on Sunday. The main headline, which had been posted to help succour fans who would tumble from their beds by the dawn’s early light for the long journey to Glasgow, was still in place. It read: “Any Staggies travelling south from central Inverness on Saturday in search of a breakfast on the go will be pleased to know that the Pumpkin Cafe at Inverness Railway Station will be opening its doors from 5.45am. On special offer that morning is a medium tea or coffee and a bacon or sausage roll – all for just £2.99.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...ctory.html

Still my favourite day as a Ross County fan.