Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Travel from Aberdeen
Seats Available for the Celtic and Inverness games.

Should be going to Utd match as well if allowed time off, should have the posh vehicle for this trip.

anyone interested email or names to Bikesmart 244 King St.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Still a couple of seats for Celtic and T***s games will probably pick up in town at 8.30am
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Have a couple of seats available for the DU game can collect King St. or AECC area.

(09-04-2013, 10:04 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote: Have a couple of seats available for the DU game can collect King St. or AECC area.

Will be in pitlochry that week end as we go every year for the highland games. Will watch the game in a pub there and then hoprfully head home a happy staggie.Smile

(09-05-2013, 09:01 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 10:04 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote: Have a couple of seats available for the DU game can collect King St. or AECC area.

Will be in pitlochry that week end as we go every year for the highland games. Will watch the game in a pub there and then hoprfully head home a happy staggie.Smile

Cracking day out Pitlochry, and even better night!

3 Seats still available for the Hearts game, gives a shout if your interested.

what time are you leaving for Edinburgh tomorrow? I was going to go down by train

Seats available for the Killie game, and we will be running a Minibus to partick for the last game so let me know if you are interested.
Comon ye Staggies COYS

(04-24-2014, 10:37 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote: Seats available for the Killie game, and we will be running a Minibus to partick for the last game so let me know if you are interested.
Comon ye Staggies COYS

You got prices for the mini bus? I might just need to book one way again, as might be staying down in Glasgow for the night.

(04-28-2014, 10:02 AM)theweehighlander Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 10:37 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote: Seats available for the Killie game, and we will be running a Minibus to partick for the last game so let me know if you are interested.
Comon ye Staggies COYS

You got prices for the mini bus? I might just need to book one way again, as might be staying down in Glasgow for the night.

Hoping to be £20 quid but will confirm closer to time depending on Nos. and maybe a backer.

Comon ye Staggies COYS

definitely interested

(05-06-2014, 03:26 PM)mexican staggie Wrote:
Comon ye Staggies COYS

definitely interested

cheers Mexican, have been amazed at the response, should now be a good trip especially if Partick are safe aswell. COYS

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

(10-02-2014, 08:37 AM)Jasper Wrote: Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Welcome on board Jasper, I'm sure you'll settle in fine. Please remember we the Staggies ((highlanders) 51st always best) are a friendly bunch, most like a we dram an then a sleep, although some of the young Bucks may become rather excuberant at times, a hug will normally suffice. If your in the Aberdeen area gives a call, as would love to meet. if you would like a tour??? of Pittodrie just gives a call. Big Grin

Applecross Staggie! I am glad to see your answer. I always travel in the world. My Hobby and Interests is to visit different places around the world. I want to know about Aberdeen attractions. Can you provide information about it? Your information may be very useful for me.