Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We have made top 6
After the draw tonight we are now top 6.

Really amazing, for the club.

Well done Del and the PlayersBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin.

ETA- And Fans
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Staggies Disabled Supporters Club Chairman

Can't believe it. Smile

Outstanding work by Del and all the players. Smile

Truly incredible, for a team as small as ours to make the tip 6 is fantastic. To make the top 6 in our first season in the SPL is beyond words. Enjoy every minute of it folks, we don't know when we will have it this good again. Is a European slot a step too far? Perhaps. But seriously, how many of you thought we would finish in the top 6? I will admit that I thought we would finish 11th. Can't wait til Saturday and celebrate at Tynie in style Big Grin

There's gonnae be a party in Edinburgh come Saturday!
I know where ma heart lies... I'm goin back tae Dingwall Wink

(04-01-2013, 10:39 PM)County73 Wrote: But seriously, how many of you thought we would finish in the top 6? I will admit that I thought we would finish 11th.

That's why I bumped the predictions thread, there's actually quite a few of us that did.

Well done Ross county!! So proud tonight and can't keep the smile of my face

Yeah, just seen that Billy. Well done those optimistic few. I'm usually a glass half full type of guy but I suppose I set my sights low so I wouldn't be disappointed.

When is this Party life still going to end, as a young lad my parents always told me that I would damage my body by parting all the time.

wonder why I still feel so good.

Earlier on today I was Humming.

Weeeee shall not, we shall not be moved,

Just like a STAG by the water side,

WEEEE shall not be moved.

Song for Saturday ??????
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Amazing, well done to all the team Big Grin I'd have been happy with 11th before the season started, delighted with, say, 8th or 9th, didn't even consider top six! Fantastic stuff, that's a first season to be really really proud of.

Took ICT 8, yes eight, season's to get into the top 6 Big Grin

Amazing. Well done to Derek, the team and everyone connected with the club. An unbelievable season that just keeps getting better. Smile

(04-01-2013, 11:12 PM)County73 Wrote: Took ICT 8, yes eight, season's to get into the top 6 Big Grin

But you know what the reply to that will be, ICT in SPL a few years before County.

(04-02-2013, 01:32 PM)Harrys Mate Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 11:12 PM)County73 Wrote: Took ICT 8, yes eight, season's to get into the top 6 Big Grin

But you know what the reply to that will be, ICT in SPL a few years before County.

But you know what the reply to that will be, Highland Council threatened if they don't pay up, then Inverness won't have a premier league football team, SPL rules are broken to allow them into the SPL at the expense of Partick Thistle. They are a Highland Sevco, Zombies of a former team/s
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

Ya dancer Big Grin

When we went up i thot we would maby be 8th,9th,10th or 11th when the split came but to be in the top 6 for the split is just amazing we need to go to hearts on saturday to win to be full of confadence for the split

(04-02-2013, 02:55 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: When we went up i thot we would maby be 8th,9th,10th or 11th when the split came but to be in the top 6 for the split is just amazing we need to go to hearts on saturday to win to be full of confadence for the split

Must win game?? Not heard talk of that for a whileWink

Congratulations to all the the staff, players management and the board at Ross County FC. A truly outstanding achievement. Certainly puts village life on the map. The next challenge? To keep up the standard and that's when the real grit and skill has to show. Meantime enjoy.

Let the record show that I put £5 on County to finish top six at the start of the season at 5-1.

I didn't actually think it would happen though!

Tremendous, goes on beyond anyone's expectations.

Well done to the players, management and backroom staff.

Immense result.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]