Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
County v ICT
After the brilliant run of results really up for Saturday.

We need to sell out our tickets, that is the least the team deserve.

I would say it has to be our selloutsaturday
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

If this isn't a complete sellout there's something far wrong........

Don't know how to call it, know better after tomorrow nights fixture. Who knows, maybe there will be injuries and sendings off to factor in come the weekend.

If we stick to plan A though we should have a great chance of seeing the dumpsters off with a solid 3 points in the bag!
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Is Foran still injured for them?

Could make a massive difference to the outcome of the match whether he plays or not.

We've got a chance. If we can keep everyone fit and the machine ticking over there really is virtually nothing between the two sides. Hopefully the atmosphere will be there and we can get one over them for the first time this year.

I'd like to see Morrow start and then the Wolf/Glen double act come on to shake things up with 20-25 to go again. It looks a useful combination.

Is the highland derby now the #1 derby in Scotland??
Ross County Supporter
Canberra, Australia

(02-26-2013, 11:45 PM)Left Field Wrote: Is the highland derby now the #1 derby in Scotland??
If it's not it should be, the Edinburgh and Dundee derbies are only for bragging rights now, the 2 Highland derbies could decide who finishes in 2nd place this season...............................................................................
I've just re-read that, that can't be rightHuh there's no way the west of Scotland media will allow 2 teuchter teams to battle it out for the best of the restTongue

Not another Bloody Caley thread. Tongue
No sacrifice no victory 

Ah, the proverbial 6 pointer. The boys have done Ross shire proud this season and should be able to go out and play without the pressure of 'having' to win (which seems a bit silly to say in a Derby but hey) which could work in our favour. Can't ever take a derby on form but think we can shade this one, should be a cracker!

You can stick ur f'ING shadow up ur a***
Stick ur f'ING shadow
Stick ur f'ING shadow...

And so on Smile

Soooooo disappointed I can't make this game. As said, form is irrelevant in these matches but confidence is vital and I would say our players have more of it taking our unbeaten run into consideration. We are due a win against "them", and if we do it really would hurt them after their impressive start to the season. Does anyone know if this game is on BBC Alba?

(02-27-2013, 12:44 AM)County73 Wrote: Soooooo disappointed I can't make this game. As said, form is irrelevant in these matches but confidence is vital and I would say our players have more of it taking our unbeaten run into consideration. We are due a win against "them", and if we do it really would hurt them after their impressive start to the season. Does anyone know if this game is on BBC Alba?

BBC Alba match this Saturday is Hearts v Motherwell. Our game against Celtic on 9th March and our game the following week(16th)are both on BBC Alba. The Hearts game on 6th April is on ESPN.

Cheers for that Mayham. Can't believe such a big game as this weekend isn't being covered. I fairness, I suppose it is the Scottish Cup weekend.

Obviously would never happen due to finances involved but would love a Ross County TV web channel.

When do we get a Ross-County Shop and tea room on the high street.

Hi County 73 BBC Alba wanted to show match with Caley live with 17.00 kick off-Police would not agree to reschedule.

Is the drum gonna be up for this one?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

(02-27-2013, 04:27 PM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: Is the drum gonna be up for this one?

Hope so! We need to up our support for this game.

(02-27-2013, 04:27 PM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: Is the drum gonna be up for this one?

Stirlingshire Staggie won't be there but the drum will. We'll be in the Jailend with it this time.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Buzzing for this! I was due to be still offshore but I'm flying back tomorrow so I'll be up on the 7.10am train from Glasgow!

I am so unbelievably gutted i am going to miss this! Mon the County.

(02-27-2013, 06:18 PM)Alness Staggie Wrote:

Stirlingshire Staggie won't be there but the drum will. We'll be in the Jailend with it this time.

Great! Make sure you get the chants going from the start.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Would love RC to steal ICT's thunder in this their best SPL season.