Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dons on tues night.
Can't wait for a" home game" for me & my son Scott against the Dons. This will be another hard away game for us, but with our form at the moment our confidence will be high. Work will be interesting this week with my Dons workmates but hoping to have the bragging right's come wed morning. Mon the staggies.Smile

I live just outside Aberdeen, so looking forward to a game close to home! We are in amazing form, may it continue! Would love to be able to slag the Dons fans at work come Wednesday morning! MON THE COUNTY!

(02-23-2013, 08:01 PM)FergieRCFC Wrote: I live just outside Aberdeen, so looking forward to a game close to home! We are in amazing form, may it continue! Would love to be able to slag the Dons fans at work come Wednesday morning! MON THE COUNTY!

i hoping for win but a draw would mean we remain unbeaten by them,

I work in the 'deen, so this will be my first away game in the SPL. After today's performance, looking forward to it. 'Mon the Staggies!

I'm going to this one .Got the 5 of us booked on the bus,is there many planning this?
knowing me DY NO MITE
knowing you OTB AHA!!

Can you just pay at gate on tuesday or do you need to get them from county or aberdeen first

(02-24-2013, 09:26 AM)falkirkstaggie Wrote: Can you just pay at gate on tuesday or do you need to get them from county or aberdeen first

On the dons website it say's you can pay at the gate. £23 for adults & £17 for students.

was in dingwall on sat just back toaberdeen today finish work at six so gonna be tight to get to the game , got to find somewhere to park the car but really lookin forward to this one , enjoyed the last one here but hopin for the 3 points we have a great chance , c,mon the staggies Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Am hacked off this is on Tuesday as going to be in Aberdeen at the week end. I used to go to Pitodrie during my student days and must get to a game to sit in the away end, something I thought there would never be the need to do!!!!

Come on County, another 3 points would be awesome and more than possible!!!

Remember that it's on ESPN folks Wink

A county win to go joint 2nd with caley

(02-24-2013, 06:29 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: A county win to go joint 2nd with caley

Yep hoping the currently on stays as it is too.

Edit: ah well jinked that. MacKay-Steven is popular at the minute!!
Edit 2: then again this is looking like a good result for us....

Quite confident of getting the three points. Does that mean I have jinxed it too?

Watched Sportscene last night and Aberdeen looked really impressive. We will need to play like we did against Motherwell just to get anything out of the game I think.

Tough old game this one. Can't help but feel Aberdeen will be up for this one! On the other hand the way we've been playing recently some more point(s) on the board is very realistic. Believe.. Mon the County.
They never came North of Culloden

After watching highlights of the Dons game on Sportscene I'm not as confident as I was. Aberdeen seem to be playing much better than their results suggest. Going to be a tough to keep the run going at Pitodrie, back on the fence 1-1 draw. Theres no doubt the team is capable of winning, if the boys put in another cracking performance and lucks on our side, maybe just maybe 3 points.
Mon County onwards and upwards

No injury worries for tomorrow night? If not, same team from weekend i'd assume?!

The Edinburgh-based Central Staggies are heading to The Polwarth Tavern (on Polwarth Crescent) for this. Please feel free to join us!

(we would have gone to the Golden Rule for their fine real ale selection, but alas, Tuesday is their quiz night so we wouldn't hear any of the game!).

I see the Aberdeen fans recon that we're a poor team, and basically we shouldn't be as high up the league as we are.

A few comments from their forum

Quote:However the pitch is a concern coupled with the fact that County will probably dig a trench

Quote:Annoys me that a team like Ross County are above us in the league yet have very rarely played any fitba at all!

Quote:These will undoubtedly come here for a draw. No doubt about it. And they’ll get it

Lets hope Pa Broon is looking at their forum as his source of scouting us ahead of this game!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21502255

I did not realise our strip was so similar to that of Dundee.