Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Match Thread V Hibs 30/01/13 - 7:45pm Kickoff
No match thread yet, so thought I'll get it started, hoping to make a rare appearance at Vicky Park, last game was the St Mirren game where it ended in a painful 0-0.

What are the chance of this going ahead? Do we still have issues with the pitch or has this all been sorted out?

In terms of the side that goes out, Del doesn't do sweeping changes so imagine to see a similar side that started against Dundee United. Hibs don't travel well nor do the travel well up North, seeing them on Sunday against Aberdeen and they didn't exactly set the heather alight. Hopefully get a win in this one.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

I think its all sorted out with the pitch. Our record against hibs is great and im looking forward to hopefully getting the 3 points. BTW has Hainault got international clearance yet? Id like to see him play.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Irrespective of what state the pitch is in (nasty rumours are that it is not good?) - I hope the forecast for heavy rain changes. Hopefully it goes ahead and we at last get a home game after 6 long weeks!

I see last weeks postponed U20 game v St Mirren has been rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon at the HFA.

(01-28-2013, 05:30 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I see last weeks postponed U20 game v St Mirren has been rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon at the HFA.

Seriously, I would have thought an 11 a side in their would be a bit crowded?
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

I'll be there. Fairly confident of a positive result.

It's the 30th rather than the 29th.

I'm hopeful of a point or three.

(01-28-2013, 06:12 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 05:30 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I see last weeks postponed U20 game v St Mirren has been rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon at the HFA.

Seriously, I would have thought an 11 a side in their would be a bit crowded?

Do you mean one of the outdoor pitches or actually inside the HFA?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Looking forward to this as I'm flying home tomorrow. Me, Stirlingshire_staggie, Strathystaggie, SlatefordStag and one more will be driving up for the match from Glasgow.

We're on decent form just now so no reason why we can't carry it on.

Playing under the lights at home Im confident we can win although Hibs have a lot of pace up top.
They never came North of Culloden

And Hibs have an alleged shoplifter up front...how can we compete with that....he better keep his hands of the pies...Big Grin (joke)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(01-28-2013, 07:00 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: It's the 30th rather than the 29th.

I'm hopeful of a point or three.

Well..............

[Image: bill_murray.gif]

...damn
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Probably just as well I am not going to this. Worked out after the United game that every game I have attended has ended in a draw. At least I haven't paid to see County lose I suppose.

(01-28-2013, 08:22 PM)staggy4life Wrote: Looking forward to this as I'm flying home tomorrow. Me, Stirlingshire_staggie, Strathystaggie, SlatefordStag and one more will be driving up for the match from Glasgow.

We're on decent form just now so no reason why we can't carry it on.

Just to confirm I am that one more heading up too. Looking forward to it should be good. Gan bk to my roots and back in the jailend!!

gutted i can't make it to this one(offshore) but hope there's going to be plenty of abuse towards griffiths and songs about him joining us in the jail(end) lol

Cant wait for this one. Been far to long since iv been to a home game (Last was the Caley 3-3 game!)

Given our record against Hibs and current form, im pretty confident for a win. Nothing is certain though and it will as always be another tough game.

I hope the Wolf plays - How about AAAOOOOOOOOO Werewolves of Dingwall

Who let the wolf out who who!!!

(01-29-2013, 04:05 PM)Soldier staggie Wrote: Who let the wolf out who who!!!

What about big bad wolf by duck sauce? HahahaTongue

I think I recall this was a catchy toon! ...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

I hope the big bad wolf doesn't get blown away because the weather forecast doesn't look good.
Any plans for a song for Griffiths? Maybe we'll play that Cher song that Northern Constabulary don't likeTongue