Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Mark Brown
Has Mark Brown singed till the end of the season ?

(11-29-2012, 04:53 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Has Mark Brown singed till the end of the season ?

He will have a sore throat if he doesTongue

He better run some cold water on the affected area.

(11-29-2012, 06:36 PM)Comrie Wrote: He better run some cold water on the affected area.

Ouch, did it leave a Brown Mark?
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

(11-29-2012, 10:15 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 06:36 PM)Comrie Wrote: He better run some cold water on the affected area.

Ouch, did it leave a Brown Mark?

Genius! Take a bow.

(11-29-2012, 04:53 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Has Mark Brown singed till the end of the season ?

Nope.. Only signed until January.
Although Del Boy is looking at making an offer for the rest of the season

What's peoples impression of Mark Brown so far?

Negative: last 3 cup games he has played he has let in 12 goals. (including Scottish Cup Final)

Positive: last 4 games 5-4-0-3, so the goals are coming down, he did get a clean sheet against St Mirren, didn't stand chance at 1st Caley goal, 2nd goal was offside, 3rd who knows what happened, but was still a great block and quick reaction to respond to last minute shot, all be it straight at him.

I think both keepers are capable of SPL football, but I'm not too happy the way Adams has come out and publicly explained why he dropped Fraser, as he has kept us in soo many games with his shot stopping abilities, I just hope this doesn't knock Frasers Confidence.
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

His kicking has been very good.

(12-03-2012, 08:01 PM)frankthetank Wrote: His kicking has been very good.

Noticed that against Caley. He is quick to kick it long and has been very accurate with them.

See him passing the ball out once or twice too...which makes a change..
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

He seems to have the confidence now thats for sure. I think it was a shame Fraser got dropped for two games though for his mistake, I understood it for St Mirren game but would of rather had Fraser in goals against Caley. Who would of know what would of happened though, at least we are still in it.

Guess what im saying is im happy with Brown so far :p

I think we're actually quite lucky to have two keepers of their abilities. Acknowledged they aren't up there with Buffon but they are both good keepers with the minor flaws that come with playing in the SPL rather than Seria A or La Liga......
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Mark Brown should be dropped for allowing the corner for the equaliser. It was not difficult to deal with and he nearly let it in the net. He does not fill me with confidence as much as Fraser.

(12-04-2012, 08:12 PM)BOFF Wrote: Mark Brown should be dropped for allowing the corner for the equaliser. It was not difficult to deal with and he nearly let it in the net. He does not fill me with confidence as much as Fraser.

It looked on Saturday that he saw the ball late,I was gutted aswell but it was well hit and probably swerving all over the place.

(12-04-2012, 08:12 PM)BOFF Wrote: Mark Brown should be dropped for allowing the corner for the equaliser. It was not difficult to deal with and he nearly let it in the net. He does not fill me with confidence as much as Fraser.

Can't agree. Seconds to go dipping swerving shot comes in, first rule make sure you stop it, 2nd make sure the ball goes safe.
Brown did the proffessional thing by putting the ball behind. The risky option would be to try and hold it, the ball could easily bounce off him into the danger area or worse and that WOULD be a mistake. IMO he took the safest option and I can't fault him for it.

(11-29-2012, 10:48 PM)thejailender Wrote:

Nope.. Only signed until January.
Although Del Boy is looking at making an offer for the rest of the season

Confirmed in P&J today.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...rk-1477375

Here for the season:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/...ggies.html

Although Brown is doing reasonably well so far imo i prefer Fraser. Those at the Hearts away game this season will know that there were 2 world class saves that day. I can understand the reasons why DA dropped him but it shows that there is a bit of competition between the sticks this season and happy that we have 2 class keepers at the club.

Good we got him signed up, think he's a good keeper......: I prefer Fraser, but don't think there is much between them. Fraser has made some excellent saves this year and was incredible at hearts a month or so ago.... Think it is time to reinstate him.

I'd be interested to hear thoughts on the Dundee goal today. Brown was rooted to the spot and didn't move for the goal. Any jailenders get a good view of it? Looked like he didn't see it coming?
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!