Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Dundee Utd
The return of Gardyne, Mackay-Steven and Rankin.

The boss wants noise, get your instruments ready.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/...em-up.html

Well he will need to wait another week for me.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Only "instrument" I have is that Irn Bru horn thing they handed out last day of last Season :p

i have a horn...but if i get it out at the DU game i will be arrested Confused
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(11-21-2012, 02:14 PM)dereknic Wrote: i have a horn...but if i get it out at the DU game i will be arrested Confused

I always have the horn while watching County

(11-21-2012, 02:43 PM)theweehighlander Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:14 PM)dereknic Wrote: i have a horn...but if i get it out at the DU game i will be arrested Confused

You get the horn watching 22 men in shorts? Is that a closet door I hear closing?

(11-21-2012, 07:19 PM)County73 Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:43 PM)theweehighlander Wrote:

You get the horn watching 22 men in shorts? Is that a closet door I hear closing?

22? Who said anything about the other team? :p

Ahhhh making it down for this one! Going to have 9 (and counting) getting dragged along with me. Hopefully catch you for a pint beforehand Stuart.

Fact the last games between county and dundee utd have ended 0-0 i think we can win as long as we get behind the boys i hope that kova,fitzy,boyd and munro can handle Daly,MacKay-Steven,Gardyne and Rankin as they are dundee utd main threts

(11-22-2012, 11:47 AM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Fact the last games between county and dundee utd have ended 0-0 i think we can win as long as we get behind the boys i hope that kova,fitzy,boyd and munro can handle Daly,MacKay-Steven,Gardyne and Rankin as they are dundee utd main threts

How can you forget Russell?

Gardyne hasn't had many starts for Utd. He has been edged further out the team by the arrival of Skacel.

I'm quite worried about MacKay-Steven and Russell not only will our defence need to be switched on but also our midfield.

Should be another enthralling encounter. Come on County!
Soz Jim'n'Billy

The last away game vs DU was a pretty good game...spoiled only by the tanadice stewards...
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(11-22-2012, 05:32 PM)IDW16 Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 11:47 AM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Fact the last games between county and dundee utd have ended 0-0 i think we can win as long as we get behind the boys i hope that kova,fitzy,boyd and munro can handle Daly,MacKay-Steven,Gardyne and Rankin as they are dundee utd main threts

How can you forget Russell?

Gardyne hasn't had many starts for Utd. He has been edged further out the team by the arrival of Skacel.
no i have not fergoten Russell and we will need to wacth Skacel as well

Getting the 7am train from Glasgow up for the game tomorrow. Looking forward to spending a week back in the Highlands since we've 3 home games in 7days.

Quinn and Lawson will be pushing for a start again I imagine but not even going to bother predicting the result the way the league has gone so far!

Has anyone heard about gardyne mebe making a return in Jan. something i heard at work a couple o weeks ago, he's no getting a regular game for UTD, i wud love this to be true, can any1 shine a bit more licht on this. fingers crossed.

(11-24-2012, 12:42 AM)manogs Wrote: Has anyone heard about gardyne mebe making a return in Jan. something i heard at work a couple o weeks ago, he's no getting a regular game for UTD, i wud love this to be true, can any1 shine a bit more licht on this. fingers crossed.
Not heard a thing but wouldn't be surprised if we tried to get him back. I never seen it myself but in the televised cup game against Hearts 5 games ago a few people were saying he swore at Houston when he got subbed. He's not played or even made a sub appearance since so maybe something went on there.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/foot...n.19505453

Lets hope he has a stinker today!

Sick I cant make it today. Does anyone have the lineup?

(11-24-2012, 03:57 PM)edinburghexile Wrote: Sick I cant make it today. Does anyone have the lineup?

Ross County:

Fraser
Kovacevic
Tokely
Boyd
Munro
Quinn
Brittain
Kettlewell
Fotheringham
Vigurs
Morrow