Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aberdeen Travel Club?
If anyone travels from the Aberdeen area to County matches home and/or away then please send me a private message as i have been toying with an idea to run a bus to all games dependant on numbers.

Just never been sure how many fans we have in this part of the country?

The idea would be to offer cheap and afforable travel to those who don't have a car or who would prefer an alternative to the train.

Count me in!

I'd been keen If this ever gets going!
"it's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am"
Muhammed Ali

Only the 2 of you have replied so far so it looks like a bus is out of the question. Up until the end of this year I will be driving to the following games so if you want to share petrol costs from Aberdeen then let me know:

10 Nov - Killie away
27 Nov - St Mirren home
8 Dec - Motherwell away

(11-03-2012, 02:48 PM)perthshire jailbender Wrote: Up until the end of this year I will be driving to the following games so if you want to share petrol costs from Aberdeen then let me know:

10 Nov - Killie away
27 Nov - St Mirren home
8 Dec - Motherwell away

Heading through to Dingwall tomorrow night for the St Mirren game. If anyone who wants to go from Aberdeen let me know. I'm driving and have spare seats in the car...plan on leaving at 4pm pronto.

If anyone is wanting a lift to the Hearts home game on the 29th December and is travelling from Aberdeen, get in touch as i have a spare seat in my car.

Id be up for it if you still got it!!